Next Big meet

coltboostin

I'd like to witness the next run...

Whoa, I can't believe I missed this the first time. We'll give you a front row seat for the next run: you in the middle lane, with Sam and me on either side. You can honk it off. :)

Besides, you know we have to keep the tradition - you and me, one roll race, once per season. :)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, I can't believe I missed this the first time. We'll give you a front row seat for the next run: you in the middle lane, with Sam and me on either side. You can honk it off. :)

Besides, you know we have to keep the tradition - you and me, one roll race, once per season. :)

I'm game for that...

11.8 @ 138

I know a secret most others don't. I'll leave it to the party involved if they wanna volunteer the information. Shhhhhhhhhh.....

wow, in the ballpark of 9.8@160mph. Tell him congrats on having the fastest pure street car in Ohio.

You guys meet at Krogers on Sat nights right?

wow, in the ballpark of 9.8@160mph. Tell him congrats on having the fastest pure street car in Ohio.

You guys meet at Krogers on Sat nights right?

TELL HIM I WII TRY HIM I ALL WAYS wanted to take some 1 crown sence he is runnin that good i take 5 or 6 off the flag.

TELL HIM I WII TRY HIM I ALL WAYS wanted to take some 1 crown sence he is runnin that good i take 5 or 6 off the flag.

WTF are you trying to say, if you can't type or even have a remote understanding of the English language please let someone else type your posts for you.

WTF are you trying to say, if you can't type or even have a remote understanding of the English language please let someone else type your posts for you.

i guess what i say is way over your head you dont no nothing about street racing do i guess it is out of your leage.

i guess what i say is way over your head you dont no nothing about street racing do i guess it is out of your leage.

So what middle school did you not graduate from?

Out of my leage :confused: ? Is that anything like a league?

I've forgotten more about street racing than your feeble mind could ever comprehend.

In a snotty french accent "Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time"