CR Stuff!! T-Shirts, Hoodies, Thongs, etc!!

Casper

When is the CR swimsuit calender coming out?

soon... don't worry...

i have alot of stuff in the works. and it won't be through that website. this is just to get us started and see who's interested in what. i am working on a page that will be here on cr that will allow you to buy anything you want.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
shit is crazy expenisve..i mean 16 bucks for a boxer shorts that just say columbusracing.com on them...imo everyhing on there is overpriced.....not by to much...but definately expensive...do you determine the price or does that website? For a hoodie its 34 dollars for a white hoodie that says columbusracing.com on it......i could get it for alot cheaper going somewhere closer then i live and just have them make me one up that looks exactly like that.........i think your getting ripped off bro.............or your trying to rip us off.

shit is crazy expenisve..i mean 16 bucks for a boxer shorts that just say columbusracing.com on them...imo everyhing on there is overpriced.....not by to much...but definately expensive...do you determine the price or does that website? For a hoodie its 34 dollars for a white hoodie that says columbusracing.com on it......i could get it for alot cheaper going somewhere closer then i live and just have them make me one up that looks exactly like that.........i think your getting ripped off bro.............or your trying to rip us off.

We're only making about $2 per item. Yeah, its overpriced. I'm actually talking to a local shop about making stuff for us. Problem is this:

If we buy them through a local shop, we have to buy them in bulk and sell them ourselves.

The way it is now, they make them per order. So if you order one t-shirt, they make one t-shirt. That's why its so much more expensive.

• 3 months later...