Crap Crap Crap

Buckeye1647545503

there were sooooooooooooooo many chances that were given so few taken. I in no way blame a new kicker for missing a 50yrd field goal.

Especially when he had already made 4 and kicked so well. I really am ready to blame the quarterback situation though.

I'm sure it will come up about why Tressel chose to kick the FG instead of punt on that play but I'll say this: He put his confidence in a kicker who had previously made 4 FGs and a defense that at that point was having its way with the Texas offense. One can't fault a coach for having confidence in his best assets and going for the points.

Especially when he had already made 4 and kicked so well. I really am ready to blame the quarterback situation though.

I'm sure it will come up about why Tressel chose to kick the FG instead of punt on that play but I'll say this: He put his confidence in a kicker who had previously made 4 FGs and a defense that at that point was having its way with the Texas offense. One can't fault a coach for having confidence in his best assets and going for the points.

No but I do agree this quarter back thing is old as fuck. Let's pick one and do it.

I say play number 10.

Our offense is capital INconsistent and I really think it is the lack of a decent quarterback. I'm sick of it. Both of them are making mistakes that shouldn't happen against anybody. After the fumble I was like "well that pretty much solves the QB controversy" and then after the safety I was like "well maybe not." It is very frustrating.

that kicker Huston had made 5 straight feild goals, not 4, and he BARELY missed the 50 yrd one, so i'm not mad about that decision, what i am mad about is why in the hell would you put Zwick into the game with 2 mins left when you clearly saw Texas was having a tougher time with the extra deminsion that Smith brings!!!! BONEHEAD CALL TRESSEL!!!!!

i also thought that the secondary was ass tonight!! however the Dline and especially the LB'er core were awesome

can anybody say/agree with me "GIVE THE HEISMAN TO A.J. HAWK!!!!!"

So I take it the bucks got their rears handed to them?

A; You'll never get a positive responce to that because your average bucky fan is so in love witht he bucks that they could be the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked and the fans would STILL laud them as the greatest team ever.

B; it was a close game. Asses were handed back to them, but not till the last minute.

A; You'll never get a positive responce to that because your average bucky fan is so in love witht he bucks that they could be the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked and the fans would STILL laud them as the greatest team ever.

B; it was a close game. Asses were handed back to them, but not till the last minute.

I was'nt looking for negative feedback, I was just asking I dont like the bucks or any other Football teams but with all the hype I was just curious. And from the score that I had seen yea it looks like it was a close game.

Sorry if my origanal question pissed anyone off

Where was Ginn? The offense was anemic. With all of the red zone opportunities we were given, the game should have been over - and Texas demoralized - before halftime.

The kicker was good, for sure. However, it's really saying something that you're relying on a kicker as your primary offensive weapon. Come on, there should have been at least three touchdowns in there. Just one would have done it.

Zwick wasn't too bad last night. Anyone remember the touchdown pass dropped by Hamby? The problem was, on the play where he fumbled, he was scrambling - exactly what he wasn't put in there to do. That decision to put in Zwick instead of Smith will be second-guessed forever.

Zwick had a better game than Smith. Smith threw a couple right into the chests of Texas defenders, and Zwick had a few of his passes dropped. For a while it looked like Texas was trying their best to lose the game, we just couldn't help them do it by putting the ball in the endzone.