Nissian parts websites--LIST THEM NOW!!!

Jelloman4571647545499

whats up people. i need some help i am having a hell of a time trying to dig up some parts for the car i just picked up. I just picked up a 240sx Coupe. The sites that I have found are: club240.com, sr20forum.com, zilvia.net. I need some sites for parts. I cant find shit. any help would be the win. thanks

looking for any parts really. just a vendor mostly where i can at least learn a little more about this thing.

Dan- PM price for cage please.

Matt- swaping engines in the neon and making it finally turn a 14.9. :). then taking the 240 and using my imagination really. never have had the chance to screw with a nissian so thought i should try.

so any websites people

whats up people. i need some help i am having a hell of a time trying to dig up some parts for the car i just picked up. I just picked up a 240sx Coupe. The sites that I have found are: club240.com, sr20forum.com, zilvia.net. I need some sites for parts. I cant find shit. any help would be the win. thanks

So the neon will never be finished...just checking.

-Marc

So the neon will never be finished...just checking.

-Marc

i dont know if I could, after modding my car turn 14.5s and leak oil as well as you.

kohones-i deal with them a little now and I will give them a call.

SO DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY WEBSITES!!!

i dont know if I could, after modding my car turn 14.5s and leak oil as well as you.

If youre talking about performance parts vs just used stuff i dont think there is anything i cant get for the car. Shoot me an email at: sales@ipsmotorsports.net if you want to ask about anything in particular.

Jeff

BURN

Clark goto zilvia.net and goto the links section, there are a lot of options there.

go to ka-t.org its all about people turboing the beast KA24DE!! its actually a pretty cool site. Also ohionissans.com and ohiodrifting.com Ohiodrifting actually just started i think less than a year ago, lots of cool people. 240sxforums and Zilvia are your best bet for buying stuff. Just be prepared, they flame insane over there, almost worse than this forum... lol

i was still waiting on a price on turbo, fuel pump. i emailed twice and nothing. ill email again if I need something or just call.

Brandon i will go there and check them out.

BYHI-ill go there to check out the site. im immune to the flame wars cause i have been here so long. :)

thanks everybody for the help .

Don't waste your time on Zilvia. That site = the gay. Stick with freshalloy.com and nicoclub.com Best 2 Nissan sites hands down.

Dont worry about it...he'll talk about modding it for well over a year before he touches it.

Clark, I would honestly finish the Neon first, then worry about the 240

-Marc

http://www.ohiodrifting.com has a lot of guys with 240's I'm a mod on there. Also the guys at Midwest Performance and Developement are 240 genius's. They both own S13's with RB25/26's in them. http://www.midwestpd.com They can get any part for a 240 pretty much and have parts in stock for them as well.