1988 Mazda RX-7 Convertible, parts/track car $250

Kuruma

Yup, that's the one. I want to get rid of it now because there's a Mustang I can get pretty cheap, 4-cyl auto, but good body, good candidate for an engine swap and 5-speed conversion.

Oh, I really hate this car. Snow, slush, rain in Brooklyn at 11pm while some jackass is pointing and laughing while I try to get this car on a trailer.

I'll think I'll buy it just to take my aggression out on it for what it put me through that night :D

Oh, I really hate this car. Snow, slush, rain in Brooklyn at 11pm while some jackass is pointing and laughing while I try to get this car on a trailer.

I'll think I'll buy it just to take my aggression out on it for what it put me through that night :D

Hey, if you really do wanna buy it, nobody's *committed* to buying it just yet, and the sooner I get my 'stang, the better. :)

Yes, the top goes up and down with no complaint at all, looks like crap, but does not leak, the only rust there is is a little at the very bottom edges of the 1/4s, nothing major. Like I said though, clutch is out. I have a replacement clutch disc with 5,000 miles on it that Miles gave me, and 2 extra doors. Car can *not* legally be operated on a public street, parts/track only. If you buy it and put illegal plates on it to drive it, it's at your own risk, I've warned ya.

I'll see if I can get access to my friend's cam. If not, I'll try to work out a time with someone if they want to see it in person.

The car is somewhat loud, yes. Someone put a mid-pipe on the car, I believe.

If someone has, or plans to get an FC shell, there's plenty of good parts to transfer into the titled shell so you can build a decent RX-7. Cheaper then you would probably pay buying the parts piece by piece.

• 2 weeks later...