bob and tom show gone?

Science Abuse

dogshit > talk radio

at least i've got my country in the morning, 92.3 is the win

btw, bob and tom were funny for about a week, but when they started doing reruns of all of their jokes, plus all of the annoying laughtracks CONSTANTLY, it was time to change the channel. This was probably 5 years ago that I last listened to them, are they the same?

I turned on the radio this morning and i wondered wtf was going on. Bob&tom>>> howard stern. most mornings, they are pretty funny.

You got that backwards, Howard Stern >> *

Sadly, North American Broadcasting/The Blitz are a bunch of pussy fucks, so they took him off the air. Oh well, he is still getting paid. 3.5 months and he will be back, on my Sirius radio.

Sat Radio > broadcast radio.

dogshit > talk radio

at least i've got my country in the morning, 92.3 is the win

btw, bob and tom were funny for about a week, plus all of the annoying laughtracks CONSTANTLY, it was time to change the channel.

werd

Bob and Tom sucked, I use to be a Stern fan but stopped listening about 2yrs ago it was the same show everyday and justa wasn't funny anymore.

Not sad either of them is gone. Now if the douche bag on 107.1 and the new guy on the blitz would go too.....how great it'll be.

This sucks. I kinda liked 105.7 The Fox. I usually listen to 99.7 or 96.3, but 105.7 was my #3 station. Just listening to what they had on that website, it sounds like classic rock, but softer. I heard Bon Jovi and got pissed... :mad:

Regular radio sucks and I hate commercials. Opie and Anthony (XM) totally kills Stern and every other radio show. I got a library card and now I just get CDs from them, keep them for a month (if I like them), and go get more. But if I wanted to spend the money I would get XM.