Impounded!!

ER34

Well yesterday i got pulled over for driving with expired tags (2 months old 30-day tags) but the real reason the officer stoped me was he couldnt see my tags because of the tint, and the thing that sucks about this is that i was on my way to get new tags for my car, so they impounded my car and slapped me with a a ticket and court date, I have court next thursday, and i have no idea what is going to happen. . .Im only 17

Your own fault. 30 day tags, are suposed to be mounted where the plate is to be mounted. Should have gotten tags before the 30 day taggs expired, thats why they are there.

I know all that, it's gay cuz my mom didint wanna take me, nor did she want to get my tags after they expired so she left the car in the garage, thats why they were expired, and i dont want u guys to feel sorry for me it's my own fault a life's lesson learned

Well, I work at a car lot, and we always tape the 30day tags to the back glass, on the drivers side, unless the tint is too dark, then we just put where a normal tag should go. Reason for this is simple, cheap ass cardboard, and rain/mud/salt/snow/hail/sun(bleaching)/ect don't mix. So it's really better if it stays inside, protected from it's enimies.

Not really because, its only suposed to be on your car for30 DAYS!!

They will withstand 30 days of weather, especially the new ones.

I have always been told to put it on the rear of the car but WNAPLAY is right.. i stand corrected.

but just for this kids reference

4503.21. Display of license plates and validation stickers or temporary placard or windshield sticker.

No person to whom a temporary license placard or windshield sticker has been issued for the use of a motor vehicle under section 4503.182 of the Revised Code, and no operator of that motor vehicle, shall fail to display the temporary license placard in plain view from the rear of the vehicle either in the rear window or on an external rear surface of the motor vehicle, or fail to display the windshield sticker in plain view on the rear window of the motor vehicle. No temporary license placard or windshield sticker shall be covered by any material that obstructs its visibility.

I am going to assume that last part includes tint.