where to sell "mechanics special" vehicles?

Science Abuse

Post your car for sale in The Corral. Someone here might buy it. Hell, I've done a head gasket on a RWD car (albeit a 4-cyl carbureted vehicle, not a V6 or V8 with EFI) myself, it's not a big deal.

Of course, if the worst it needs done is a head gasket, why not just do it yourself, or let someone on here who wants to do it on the cheap in their spare time take care of it for you, and either have a decent running car in the end, or get more money out of the sale because the car is no longer "broken"?

Post your car for sale in The Corral. Someone here might buy it. Hell, I've done a head gasket on a RWD car (albeit a 4-cyl carbureted vehicle, not a V6 or V8 with EFI) myself, it's not a big deal.

Of course, if the worst it needs done is a head gasket, why not just do it yourself, or let someone on here who wants to do it on the cheap in their spare time take care of it for you, and either have a decent running car in the end, or get more money out of the sale because the car is no longer "broken"?

he did post it in the Corral.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17854

eric ill throw it around some of the other boards im on maybe someone will want it there. worth a shot