Go Bucks

armin922

I know it was a great game. We just have to work on holding onto the football, although that first one was just dirty Iowa football right there. The guy was laying down but because he was on top of one of their guys he wasn't "down" so they were allowed to keep trying to take it away from him. Cheap. Oh well, Iowa got what they deserved. Hope they play as good against Penn State in a couple weeks.

We got rocked, our RB is hurt so we have no passing game. And everyone knows our coach is a faggot.

I hope we lose every game but the osu game so he gets fired.

On the other hand, MSU is looking pretty damn good in big 10.

I was gonna say something along the line of great week for Big 10 football. 3 games that came down to the last 2 minutes to decide who was the winnar. I picked Minnesota over Purdue and what an awsome game that turned out to be. Anyone catch that game and see the DB for Purdue pick up and power drive the running back for Minnesota, it was down right embarrassing. The Badgers just ground the ball down Michigans throat on that last drive, it was awsome. Penn State pulled it out against Northwestern with some fancy freshman recievers spreading the field. Bring on MSU, our back field will kick some ass.

I hated to see the Browns lose after shutting down Manning for the first time in how long? I could give a shit less if the Bengals win only b/c Johnson is such a big mouth pofs and i hate that cocky shit.

the bengals are the shit, IT"S ABOUT TIME they are on top of the afc north again!

has anyone paid attention to their defense?

they have like 11 picks in 3 games, they are stuffing the run and have lots of pressure on quarterbacks with the front 4

and not to mention the offense it clicking AS EXPECTED!!

oh, and by the way

THE BROWNS SUCK!!!!