Looking for people to play hockey

redstalliongt

I'm looking for anyone who wants to play roller hockey every Monday night. Talent level really doesn't matter. In the league our team plays in, every team has people that hit every talent level. So basically if you know how to play hockey and you can skate then you will be fine. The rink is in Columbus about 5 minutes away from Nationwide Arena. I need about 3-4 guys who actually WANT to play EVERY week and will, given that there isn't some emergency stopping them from playing. Depending on how many people we can get it's normally like 80-90 bucks a person. We play 10 regular games and up to 12 if we go to the league finals. As I said we play one game a week. We are in need of a goalie really bad. Goalies play free. So if you know anyone who plays goalie or you play goalie and you are interested then let me know, you'll play for free, but we need you EVERY week. So if anyone is interested just post here or call me at 614-570-3235, the name is Chris. Leave a message if I don't answer.

I am interested. What equipment do we need? When does it start? I'm really interested. Also what time do the games start?

games start no earlier then 605 on mondays......helmet, shinguards, elbow, roller blades, and gloves....visor is not required. Our team color is red for right now and there has been talk of changing it to black. Also some games will be played on sundays like 2 or 3. Get a hold of chris (stalionredgt) or me 361-1796. How much hockey have you played?

games start no earlier then 605 on mondays......helmet, shinguards, elbow, roller blades, and gloves....visor is not required. Our team color is red for right now and there has been talk of changing it to black. Also some games will be played on sundays like 2 or 3. Get a hold of chris (stalionredgt) or me 361-1796. How much hockey have you played?

I played when I was younger, maybe 7 years ago or so. I played for a year in a roller hockey league and we used to have about 15 kids that played roller hockey in a court outside my house everyday. I've played a lot, just not a lot of organized hockey. I've have to talk to my work about not working or getting off early on Monday's though.

My friend might also be interested. I'll have to talk him into it. He's played a bit I guess too. Same as me.

I played when I was younger, maybe 7 years ago or so. I played for a year in a roller hockey league and we used to have about 15 kids that played roller hockey in a court outside my house everyday. I've played a lot, just not a lot of organized hockey. I've have to talk to my work about not working or getting off early on Monday's though.

My friend might also be interested. I'll have to talk him into it. He's played a bit I guess too. Same as me.

what court i use to play in mine all the time when i was a kid, over by hard/smokey rd., that area.

That all sounds good, just let me know soon, I think our team needs to have registration to turn in in a few weeks. Like Cabot said. You need shin pads, skates, elbow pads, gloves and a helmet. You'll need a red jeresy/shirt whatever and they do require it to have a number on the back. They put them on at the rink if you need it for like $2.50. Keep me posted on whether you guys can or not! Thanks!