New to Riding

BikerNick

Welcome Nick! My g/f is fairly new to riding (i.e. slow;))...you are welcome to tag along with us sometime.

Wow, you suck.:asshole:

Hey Wolfman, how long have ur girl been riding? When I say i am new. I am new. I took the safety class at A.D. Farrow on June9-13 and bought my bike on July 2nd. I road 3 times then my bike is having battery problems. Bad Battery. I only have 54 miles on the bike. Getting the battery replaced tomorrow.

To be truthful though, I am kind of slow, and you are definitely welcome to ride with us... haha.

Wow, you suck.:asshole:

To be truthful though, I am kind of slow, and you are definitely welcome to ride with us... haha.

Yeah I would definately like that. Do you ever go to bike night at Quaker State? Not going today but will most likely be there next wednesday. Lets meet so we can find a time to hook up.

^make sure you have an experienced rider eventually to ride with you guys so you aren't teaching each other wrong.

but you'll be fine, although the only good roads near cbus are about an 20-30 minutes south of 270 in hocking...

welcome to the addiction!

^make sure you have an experienced rider eventually to ride with you guys so you aren't teaching each other wrong.

but you'll be fine, although the only good roads near cbus are about an 20-30 minutes south of 270 in hocking...

welcome to the addiction!

Thanks I agree about riding with an experienced rider as well. Just gotta find one who is patient enough to go out with an unexperienced rider.