Need some help with a name

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your club includes LT1s then you cant call it modern, high tech, or muscle.

Injector Pulse of Columbus

OHC motors have been around forever too; nothing new about them either bub....nor is there anything new about factory forced induction motors.

LT1 not muscle?

Don't tell this guy

Because he will prove you wrong

Again and Again

Not Modern or High Tech? What's not modern about it? Pushrods are still alive and well, and they are no less modern than OHC motors. Reverse cooling design, optical distributor (sucks, but is still modern), decent PCM good for safely into the 9's in most cases, gernally good intake design, good flowing heads for a stock 23 degree casting, etc. No less modern or high tech than the other motors I'm sure you think are modern. Yes, the LSx series motors would be considered more modern, but there isn't anything antique about the LT1.

wouldn't 614 Muscle be just as demeaning as saying Central Ohio?

I dont think so the 614 area code covers all of franklin county and which is columbus and all cities/town that butt up against columbus.

central ohio covers far more than just Columbus. (I.E. Delaware, london, coshcoton (sp) all of which are outside of the 614 area)

wouldn't 614 Muscle be just as demeaning as saying Central Ohio?

No, at least not in my opinion. 614 is Columbus, and, essentially, it's the closest thing to a "nickname" we can get. "Central Ohio" is generic; 614 is not.

Think of it this way. You live in Chicago and you want to come up with a name for your car club. Would you call it the Northern Illinois Automotive Club? No, I don't think you would. So, why, if you live in Columbus, would you want to name your club the "Central Ohio" whatever?

Guest Removed

I hate carbs (Columbus Chapter)

Fuck carbs " "

I can't tune a carb (Anthony would be a charter member here for sure)

Do I get a cookie if I get you a reasonable name???

:funny: :funny: :funny: :thumbup:

According to the responses I'm getting, yes there is.

Shall I make one for multi-colored, 14-second, Trans-Ams also?

yeah but the people who will sign up will be the people in this thread, i don't see a very big turnout for another group when there are already pre existing clubs out there