How fast have you gone in a car or on a bike?

wheezy

147-Dad's IROC

165+ -2000 Eclipse 2.4L w/ T3/T4 (against the 6000rpm rev limiter in OD, buried the 160 speedo at 5200rm- sits on 245/35-18s)

5600rpm in OD in the Mustang w/ 3.55 gear. Speedo buried.

54mph on a Tomos Moped ran off of 30% Nitro Mix

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ponyfreak
177 verified GPS when racing Got Busa. I have had the needle in the high 190's on the car after that race without that big wing on the car. I cannot find a road isolated, straight, and long enough to venture into the 200+ range... yet... KY has too many hills.

i was well into the 140s racing a certain blue neon and a few nights i pegged the needle and it pulled after so 155+

most of you done these speeds on teh free way or back roads? i dont really have the balls to go stupid fast on the free way just doesnt seem liek an easy getaway

there is a lot you dont no

Apparently there is a lot more that you do not KNOW, like how to spell or properly use grammar. How does it feel to have the reading and composition skills of a second grader? For fucks sake, you are twice my age and I am twice as smart...who says our education system sucks?

Get a job, a clue, and hooked on phonics you no life, IQ below 70 knuckle-dragging cum dumpster. :rolleyes:

-Marc

Apparently there is a lot more that you do not KNOW, like how to spell or properly use grammar. How does it feel to have the reading and composition skills of a second grader? For fucks sake, you are twice my age and I am twice as smart...who says our education system sucks?

Get a job, a clue, and hooked on phonics you no life, IQ below 70 knuckle-dragging cum dumpster. :rolleyes:

-Marc

be nice son there is a very good chance i am your daddy.

be nice son there is a very good chance i am your daddy.

Hey Mr Dollar Bill, this isn't your day dude. Believe me you might be able to father someone, BUT you'd never father mad malibu or grease monkey. They're definately mine. When are you going to post "something" meaningful on this board? I've yet to read anything you've posted that had ANY meaningful thought in it at all????????? Just go away why don't you ---