how to spot beginner riders

Chad is Dead

-stalling and then forgetting that it's in first gear when you try to start it again.

When they keep posting things like this. j/k

95% of new bikes you have to have the clutch in to start so....it doesn't matter if it's in gear or not. I always park with it in gear to keep it from rolling forward and falling over.

They fall over in front of me on Sawmill trying to merge on their F3.... and at bike night trying to park their SV...and in front of my entire group of coworkers waiting outside a restaurant showing off with the "gun it, then grab 'em" approach on their VFR... into a curb at 10 miles an hour on their R6 with a chick on the back... and all but one of these were bikes not even broken in yet. We've all made mistakes, but F... stupid hurts.

They fall over in front of me on Sawmill trying to merge on their F3.... and at bike night trying to park their SV...and in front of my entire group of coworkers waiting outside a restaurant showing off with the "gun it, then grab 'em" approach on their VFR... into a curb at 10 miles an hour on their R6 with a chick on the back... and all but one of these were bikes not even broken in yet. We've all made mistakes, but F... stupid hurts.

i mean i know im stupid but is this fucking English??? :confused:

i saw a group of bikers on my street, their jackets all matched their bikes, no helmets :rolleyes:

they were all going to this guys house, gravel driveway. the first bike turns in, probably going about 20 and immedatley drops it in the gravel driveway. i had to LOL, because i mean, its gravel... you can see its gravel... slow down.

i mean i know im stupid but is this fucking English??? :confused:

Well, the title of the thread is "how to spot beginner riders.."

...maybe this would help:

"I can spot them because

1. They fall over in front of me on Sawmill trying to merge into traffic on their F3

2. They fall over in front of at bike night trying to park their SV

3. They fall over in front of me and in front of my entire group of coworkers waiting outside a restaurant because said beginner was showing off with the "gun it, then grab the brakes" approach on their VFR

4. They run into a curb at 10 miles an hour on their R6 with a chick on the back

... and all but one of these were bikes not even broken in yet. We've all made mistakes, but F... stupid hurts."

F3's, VFR's, SV's, R6's are all motorcycles... maybe that helps... and yes, the radiation is a problem. ;)

MSF taught leave it in first with left foot down just in case you need to take off quickly in an emergency

and that's exactly why i say that. do you leave your car in gear at a light with the clutch in? i sure dont. it's like at school when they tell you to always wear safety equipment when on a bicycle. then you go to the skatepark and the first thing you notice is that the beginners are all padded up, and the good guys maybe have a protec and that's it.