Why imports should be AWD or FWD

Guest powers

exactly :)

If I remember correctly, wasn't there a video posted a little while back of a dumb shit trying to smoke the rear hides in a Mustang and losing the car... hitting oncoming traffic? Hmmmm?

Guest powers
If I remember correctly, wasn't there a video posted a little while back of a dumb shit trying to smoke the rear hides in a Mustang and losing the car... hitting oncoming traffic? Hmmmm?

I was just having fun. There are just as many idiots with domestics.

Gearhead559 is the perfect example of the mentally challanged mustang owner.

haha that vid made me LOL.

as for doing stupid things... my fav stupid video is the one of the kids who get stuck in a snow drift, then have their buddies try to tow them out. but they just hook the ropes to the plastic bumper, and when they try to pull, it just rips the bumper off.

can someone post that?

what about the dude in the chevy truck that sits on the windshield and wrecks his truck?

a better assumption would be only prople with video cameras do stupid things....because those are the only ones we get to see :p

Guest My12SecGT

He was a previous import owner. He wanted more power. Still couldnt handle it.

Guest torqued69
I think everyone should choose a tree lined road to try drifting for the first time. :rolleyes: Plus the kid just sucked as a driver.

yeah, and those telephone poles looked like something nice to bounce off of too! :D