KBJWJJBDKWJdjwjdn

Crash1647545504

I like smith. I think he does OK, considering 2 defenders are behind the line of scrimmage on his ass as soon as the ball is snapped.

My vote: Bench Hamby. Dropped a TD pass vs. Texas, and let that backer through to sack smith this game, causing the fumble that lost the game.

we didn't deserve to win, we played like SHIT.

we need an o-coordinator.

Lets not get too pissed at troy, after all he did get us our only score and many yards due to his ability to see the field....but then again he didn' tknow how to throw away a fucking ball.

i don't like ot bitch about the reffing, its a cop-out but there were somany holding calls that were missed it wasn't even funny.

We got out-played guys plain and simple. Can you expect to win a game when you give the other team the ball on our 3 fucking yard line? You can't ask any more out of the defense. But the offense really hurts my feelings.

What offense?

I posted at 10:49. By 4:35 when you posted, all I would have been able to do with a key board, is take my hand and smash it into the keys like a baby playing with blocks.

I'm going to go play with dogs now, maybe throw up, and then go back to bed.

Lets not get too pissed at troy, after all he did get us our only score and many yards due to his ability to see the field....but then again he didn' tknow how to throw away a fucking ball.

Troy has horrible field vision. Last night he was taking the bait running lane rather than going through all his progressions. Also, as a supposed D-1 quarterback talent....how the HELL do you not see a frontside blitz coming right at you. Any DECENT REAL QB would've sensed the blitz and stepped right up into the pocket and fired the ball. Now teams are baiting him with a enticing running lane, with a LB waiting off to the side spying him. As soon as he takes that running lane, it closes within 3 or so yards, rather than having the QB go through the progressions. The ball was not thrown to Gonzo all night.....