Dyno Day October 21st....

Posting from another forum

Hey whats goin on everyone, us at auto exotica decided to do another dyno night up at the shop!!!

What: Night of Power 2

How much: 30$- 3 pulls!!!!!!!

WHen: Oct 21st

Where: Auto Exotica- The shop

3419 E. Dublin Grandville Road

Contact us : Shop ((614 882 2082))

Showroom ((614 442 1011))

This is a 2 wheel dyno as well.....I will be dynoing that night it's a ton of fun!!!

Auto Exotica is jealous that SLowmotion is having there dyno day on the 23rd-3pulls for $40 so they have to try and top them by having theres 2 days before but for 3pulls for $30..Too bad if your car makes anymore than 250whp it will spin on the dyno, there roller is a little beat.

PS. Not to mention that an employee from AE admitted they rig there dyno numbers

Such feirce dyno competition, remember when there was only one in town? Remember who owned it, and has been operating it for 4-5 years, and gives such outstanding service that there is a line of people waiting to give him twice as much money to dyno their cars? I do.

Trueist post to be written on CR in I cant remember how long... :thumbup:

-Marc

btw I just posted that....I don't work for them but also would like to comment that I have seen many cars over 250whp on their dyno not slipping

p.s. They have been talking about this way before I heard about slo mo's dyno day.....Hell they had one of these like 3 months ago!!

Oh yeah it's a gameday saturday GO BUCKS!