hello all

01rs25subaru

Welcome, how do you like that 2.5rs? I've thought about getting one, but always thought I'd regret because no turbo. I'd like AWD though and 160hp isn't too bad for a daily. How's gas mileage?

Oh and welcome, hope to see you out when you get up here.

What do you mean lame.. I said it because it's hard to keep the RS straight through turns in snow, it goes sideways with no effort. It won't spinout like a rwd v8 would though.

ok cause i thought that you meant right now with no snow. iw as going to say i thought that you hated drifting

How much mcdonalds do you fucking eat?

Enough to be as big as Anthony was in a year?

On topic... Welcome to the board. Nice car, I love the way they look. Thought about buying one when I was looking for a car, but drove the S4 and fell in love before I got a chance to test drive one.

thanks for the compliements... the car really is not too bad, if you are able to keep your foot off the gas soo much, the car gets about 30mpg on a good day, it makes a really good daily driver... I was driving mine 20k+ miles a year when I was commuting from Mount Vernon to Columbus everyday... I will try to get some pictures of the car here soon... it is in desire need of some body work at the moment, the front end of the car is a lighter shade of Sedona Red... pain in the arse to match due to me hitting a deer about a half mile from my house last year, I am still pissed off about that... :mad:

I have just not had the finances to get it done, I have had a few price quotes but they are usually upwards of around $2500-3000, that is waaaayy out of my price range at the moment, but I am hoping to be able to figure out something...

it needs to have two new fenders now since the last body shop man screwed the car up... it needs another hood or the hood repaired... my passenger side rear wheel well needs to be repaired, probably will have to be cut out and replaced, I checked carfax and it was clean, but before I owned the car... it was wrecked... somebody slapped on quite a bit of body putty to try to fix it but got some moisture behind everything... so the paint bubbled up and started to rot out the metal pretty badly... my dad decided to mow over rocks around my car one day and shot several rocks into the paint on the body... so I have several small completely exposed bare metal areas all over the body... the quotes were from three different body shops, one down here in Florida and two in Ohio... they all said due to the paint type, it would be $2500 or higher... so I don't know what to do,

I bought my last fender at Midwest Fender... never again... did not match up what-so-ever... they sell the fender as a outback fender and a impreza fender... the wheel was actually not touched in the accident luckily... it is just a nasty place in front of the passenger side rear wheel that is really bad... I am planning on learning on how to paint this next spring... I am hoping a buddy of mine who has been a body man for at least 25 years could possibly help me with that... I dunno... it is really getting hard to find trustworthy body shop to take my car too...

that is cool, man they have a money pot there... Fort Myers is always developing down here, it only took me an hour to find a job down here, Fort Myers was rated one of the fastest growing areas in the United States... they should be set for life...

I am 23, male living in Fort Myers Florida right now, I grew up in Mount Vernon Ohio until about 7 months ago... I will probably be moving back to Ohio due to my grandfather having major health issues here in February or so...