Jet powered eclipse

wnaplay1647545503

thats the nicest 'jetengine in a car' job ive ever seen

And thats why it sucks. Run it for more then about 30 sec's and the heat build up from the narrow ass outlet will begin melting all paint and plastic within a foot of it. If you want it to go fast, you need a big opening up front, and I big enough opening in the back. He's just shooting flames, and that afterburner is useless for anything but show.

What's that tiny little exhaust on the passenger side for

If i had to venture a guess... id say its a dump tube for excess pressure from compressor tanks for the afterburner & air ride. Other than that, i see no other use for the damn thing.

And thats why it sucks. Run it for more then about 30 sec's and the heat build up from the narrow ass outlet will begin melting all paint and plastic within a foot of it. If you want it to go fast, you need a big opening up front, and I big enough opening in the back. He's just shooting flames, and that afterburner is useless for anything but show.

im not saying it would be practicle or anything, just that it <keyword>looked</keyword> better.