FS: 1981 Suzuki GS650

supldys

Had a few people interested but they never came out to see it so I'm putting it up here.

1981 Suzuki GS650, ~13k miles. Just had new plugs put in at the beginning of the summer. Tires are still in good shape. Has a new seat cover too. Starts up everytime, but its been sitting all summer so I'll have to check on the battery. Only little quirks are it smokes some when you first start it up, and the choke can be a PITA on a cold morning. Also lately it seems to be lacking some power, probably has something to do with that smoking, but I dunno its my extra bike and I dont really worry about it, plus Im selling it cheap so dont complain.

This is a great learners bike, and just happens to be the one I learned on years ago! Has a display to tell you what gear you're in, and its shaft driven (as in no chain to worry about lubing and adjusting). I've never dropped this bike, and dont really see anywhere that it may have been, but its a beast and I guarantee you wont hurt it if you do.

Im selling this bike cheap because I need the storage space for my buell when winter comes, $600!! thats it!! I know, Im crazy!!!

PM me if you're interested and we'll set something up, Im freakin busy as hell all week so bear with me.

First one that shows up with cash takes her.

pics: http://65.24.160.234/suzuki/