Addicted to cr

wnaplay1647545503

I think I may be addicted to cr. Its the first thing I think of in the morning and the last before I go to bed. I idly sit waiting to hit the refresh button to see if anyone has posted. I scower(?) the internet looking for links to post. I'm considering buying a laptop to keep with me during the day to see if anyone has posted. My wifes talking about leaving me, and I'm starting to refer to my kids as orly and yarly. And I'm seriously considering demanding that Anthony fix's my post count so it adequatly shows every single last post I have ever made so nobody will ever consider me a newb again, and I can get my post count in the thousands and everyone will bow down before me. I'm losing my mind. If this has happened to anyone else please share. Hopefully this is just a phase.

Thank you that is all:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

I'd recommend 20mg of Arsenic, twice daily, until the problem resolves itself.

Nice solution. You should add a disclaimer b/c theres always that nut case that may take you seriously. Then what, you lose your liscense to practice, your house, your car. Before you know it your going ass-to-ass for heroin money. :)

Nice solution. You should add a disclaimer b/c theres always that nut case that may take you seriously. Then what, you lose your liscense to practice, your house, your car. Before you know it your going ass-to-ass for heroin money. :)

Your not going to tell me that was a joke are you. I already uped my dosage on account I didnt take any this morning and I really want to get it in my system.