nwsnwsnws

nwsnwsnwsnwsnwsnws

nwsnwsnws

nwsnwsnws

nwsnwsnws

nwsnwsnws

nwsnwsnws

nwsnwsnws

Lead singer (if you call it that) is naked and takes a shit on stage and wipes it on him and throws it at the crowd and trys to rape some girl/guy

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-insanebanddudeshitsonaudience.html

LOL, that's GG Allin. A friend of mine when I was in the Navy was a big fan of his. He always talked about how he was going to kill himself onstage at one of his concerts, but then he pussed out and all of his fans lost respect. I think he ended up dying in a car wreck or some shit.

Joe (the guy in the Navy) used to bring in videos of him. In one, he played at a college where some girl told him he was sick for rubbing a banana all over his naked ass. He told her to say it to his face, and when she did he kicked the shit out of her. She had to see that coming. Chicks boyfriend and like five other guys retaliated. It was great. Dude also used to hit himself with the microphone while singing. All of his front teeth were missing, and at the end of every show he was usually bleeding profusely.

Guest chrisferguson
LOL, that's GG Allin. A friend of mine when I was in the Navy was a big fan of his. He always talked about how he was going to kill himself onstage at one of his concerts, but then he pussed out and all of his fans lost respect. I think he ended up dying in a car wreck or some shit.

Joe (the guy in the Navy) used to bring in videos of him. In one, he played at a college where some girl told him he was sick for rubbing a banana all over his naked ass. He told her to say it to his face, and when she did he kicked the shit out of her. She had to see that coming. Chicks boyfriend and like five other guys retaliated. It was great. Dude also used to hit himself with the microphone while singing. All of his front teeth were missing, and at the end of every show he was usually bleeding profusely.

it does not suprise me that you know him eli :lol:

I have always preferred the sound quality of cds and here is another reason not to see anybody live. But isnt GG allin dead?

He always talked about how he was going to kill himself onstage at one of his concerts, but then he pussed out and all of his fans lost respect. I think he ended up dying in a car wreck or some shit.

Yeah, I think so.