Many Shitz For Sale

coltboostin

A few things for sale

1 Kumho ecsta Supra 712 (the better kind) Retail 89$ brand new from the rack. This one has 200miles on it, 98% tread ware left. Great spare of if you need one

205/40/17

40$

(2) Headlight h6054 conversion kits. This is for Older 240, F-bodys, s-10’s, anything with the square type headlight. It allows you to use standard halogen bulbs (9003’s) so you can use better brighter ones. I even include SILVER STAR 9003’s which are 20$ a piece. I want 30$ for a SET! That’s cheaper then the damn bulbs alone!!!

Hybrid turbine housing for DSM. Will allow you to use a t3/t4 with a stage 3 turbine and bolt it up to your DSM, good for 90-99. Ported by PPP also. 100$

7cm turbine housing for DSM, upgrade for all Td05h turbos with 6cm housing. Extensivly ported.

75$

(2) Yokohama Drag slicks. 23.5 inches tall, 9.5 wide mounted on universal 4lug Motegi MR12 wheels. Wheels have zero miles on them, tires have 10 passes on them.

300$ for the set.

60-1 Turbocharger. No ebay or master blownup bullshit. This is a turbonetics with 360 thrust. T3/t4, stage 3 .63ar turbine (5 bolt discharge), .60ar E comp. cover. Brand new, I just paid 270$ to have it rebuilt, and with receipts from R&R Turbo and Engine. Went 10.7@134 with it, so its obviously a good mod, just going bigger next year. Polished comp cover with welded on 4inch inlet for massive intake action. Also welded 90 deg elbo shooting it to the drivers side for back door intercooler set up. (I can take it off if you want. 749$ brand new.

I suppose 600$ would make me happy.

For 650$ you can get the hybrid housing with it, and have a bolt on 60-1.

PM or email me at tercelturbo@hotmail.com.