Folks with RoadRunner

nurkvinny

My connection has dropped from 5meg to < a 56k modem today. Just wondering if you guys are having issues before I call them and bitch. I think I am the only person on my road with RR, so I'd be surprised if it is a high traffic issue...

In the past hour or so I've noticed that it has dropped significantly. Not 56K speed, but definitely not as fast as it was.

If I called time warner for anything it would be to bitch about my bill.

STICK TO THE TOPIC, DUMBASS. :)

Just kidding, man. I agree 100%. I was semi-ok with the cost because I am usually in the 7-9 meg range on 5meg service. Just found out that they are charging us 4.95 a month for our second digital box, even though I have the flyer that stated "2 TV-top boxes included with digital package".

Asshats.

Guest fixerupper

Well, mine was running fast today, until I reset my modem after hooking up my brand new wireless router... :( This shit's getting annoying. It also could be bad cables, because come to find out about a month ago they ran a faulty line into my house.

Remember, even though he has a plumber's smile he's not always an expert. :D

Guest RdHondaSi

Sorry guys, I feel your pain. They have cable down here and it runs slower than a 33K modem(Fort Polk, LA), but it is free. At 3 in the morning it jumps to about 300KB/Sec. I usually got around 4-5 megabits/sec (600KB) when I was back home in London.

Looks like all of Central Ohio. With un-resolved issues dating back to April 05.

Quick link for ya.

http://help.rr.com/HMSLogic/network_status.aspx

10/30/2005 3:03:44 PM Road Runner is currently experiencing issues with Internet connectivity. Subscribers in the affected area(s) may have no connection to the Internet or latency/slow connectivity. Our engineers are working quickly to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.