Need an Electrician?

Bird69

Don't get zapped, let me. Want to add a ceiling fan, can lights, new light fixtures, switches, track lights, hot tub, deck lighting, or anything? Flipping a house and need the whole damn thing rewired quick? Need anything relocated? You name it, i can probably do it or definately know someone that can. I'm a residential/commercial electrician looking for any side jobs you can throw at me. I have references and can get pictures of my work if needed. Pm me or email me at LPMAN187@aol.com.

I need some minor work done!

i just recently bought a house and none of our outlets are grounded......so i would like to get at least 1 grounded outlet in every major room.... for a total of like 5 or 6

i would buy the new outlets, you ground them, got a rough estimate on price?

difficulty of said job....and time needed to complete?

My electrician is starting to piss me off and one of my customers is having a hottub delivered next week. I need to have it tapped into the panel. Consisting of hooking it into panel, coming out of the exterior wall, hooking up the inline disconnect and leaving enough wire for the hot tub guys to hook it up. I'll buy all necessary materials. Give me a price and if he doesnt get it done by tomorrow I will pm you.

Awesome Scott, I was wondering if you forgot. There's no rush or anything. I figured a way to save you over half of what the price was for the materials and save me a lot of time. So just let me know when you're ready. Thanks.

• 3 months later...