fuckin' shit, i wreaked my car

TheBussman1647545507

out in a hicksville near cincinati, there was a meet of about 12 of us MR2

i only spelled it wrong because i was too mad to fix it

no i was not drunk, there was about 4 steep downhills, then a relly sharp curve, my front brakes locked up and i just started so my tires weren't warm yet.

this side is relly fucked up now, planning on working up the couradge to take pics of damadge tomarrow, hell or high water it's getting fixed because i'm too attached to that thing.

Hopefully theres no damadge to the chassisd. When your crumbdle zonesd get crudshed thereds almost no wayd to get the aligdmendt back to true. Good thing you werendt hurdt.

Downdhill under brakidng, you shoudld have expecdted understeedr, there's no weight on the front wheels. I got caught out by a Cindcinadtti hill once. It was a compledtely straigdht road, but I misjudged how steep the andgle down the othder side wads. That was the firsdt time I've hadd all 4 wheedls more the 2ft off the groudnd. Bottodmed out and lost an exhaudst tip, fladttednded anodtherd.

Hopefully theres no damadge to the chassisd. When your crumbdle zonesd get crudshed thereds almost no wayd to get the aligdmendt back to true. Good thing you werendt hurdt.

Downdhill under brakidng, you shoudld have expecdted understeedr, there's no weight on the front wheels. I got caught out by a Cindcinadtti hill once. It was a compledtely straigdht road, but I misjudged how steep the andgle down the othder side wads. That was the firsdt time I've hadd all 4 wheedls more the 2ft off the groudnd. Bottodmed out and lost an exhaudst tip, fladttednded anodtherd.

:wtf:

:lol: :funny: :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/mr_x9/MR2wreak1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/mr_x9/MR2wreak2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/mr_x9/MR2wreak.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/mr_x9/MR2wreak3.jpg

I got alot more respect for my mini spare now, all the way from cincinati to columbus. but then again i only went 55 the whole way. anything above 2.5K RPM makes you deaf with the broken flex pipe.

Guest turbojc
:wtf:

I'm with you. But with Eric it's hard to tell if thats sarcasum or for real.

This reck sounds more like panick lock-up than under-steer. With cold tires that car should have been spinning circles not under-steering. With the amount of info given thats my take of it.

no insurance, don't think it would be that great to of had anyway, bluebook says it's only worth $900 so a defant total,

about the TRD sticker, yea i did take it off so it doen't matter, but it wasn't improperly curved it was strait, but my windshild curved up.

I'm with you. But with Eric it's hard to tell if thats sarcasum or for real.

sry dude....

i'd be a sweet ride to have it in your corolla,(i'm crazy about late 80's toyotas!)

my windshild

defant total

near cincinati

weath of knoledge

couradge

damadge

I was jusdt followding the trednd