Refinish Basement question

carl1647545492

We are looking to finish our basement but I want to find a similar system that Owning Corning uses,but without their sill 32k price tag lol.

Basically they use insulated and waterproof panels made from metal,pvc and fabric not wood so it allows everything to breathe,whats neat is you can take it apart and rehang it if you spring a leak,are there any other manufacturers out there that sell something like it?

Figured there would be a few people here in the know,Carl.

I have heard of a couple of guys pretty much just making replicas of that owens corning system from everyday items from home depot. Probably wouldn't be all that difficult. I seen the system at a trade show a couple of years back. To me it looked pretty much like what the modular housing market has been using for years.

dont go for the modular look it looks like shit i will take pics of my basement and tell you how it was done when i get some more time im at work right now... its easy and not as expensive as you think, i have no where near 32 in the basement the most expensive thing was having the ceiling spackled and 4g's for carpet...

peace