Lil Kipp 87 = Some Pussy With A Honda

Guest johiostang

Guest johiostang
YOU MILKY MOTHTER FUCKER you said you wanted to race your honda aginst my mustang . LET'S GO BITCH. you run your goddamn cocksucker to damn much . Get your little crew and when you fell like racing hit me up. i'll set you out 10 cars on the hit bitch. BTW RUN YOU LITTLE MOUTH AROUND ECC AND SEE WHAT ENDS UP IN IT

YOU MILKY MOTHTER FUCKER you said you wanted to race your honda aginst my mustang . LET'S GO BITCH. you run your goddamn cocksucker to damn much . Get your little crew and when you fell like racing hit me up. i'll set you out 10 cars on the hit bitch. BTW RUN YOU LITTLE MOUTH AROUND ECC AND SEE WHAT ENDS UP IN IT

Why is it I'm betting you are some douche bag kid with a 15 second at best pile sitting in your driveway?

Guest johiostang
he ran his damn jib and wanted to race me started talking mad shit . this started when he pm me seeing if i still had a $900 nos kit offering $100 told him he was full of shit . he got pissed cause HE call me out and never showed up than pm talking shit and i called him like he was, A PUSSY WITH A HONDA

he ran his damn jib and wanted to race me started talking mad shit . this started when he pm me seeing if i still had a $900 nos kit offering $100 told him he was full of shit . he got pissed cause HE call me out and never showed up than pm talking shit and i called him like he was, A PUSSY WITH A HONDA

Please punch your English teacher for me.

:)

Illiterate with a mustang