Like to see this in my driveway.

buelliganx1

do you drive them enclosed?

Do I choose when I drive my car? Do I protect my several hundred thousand dollar investment from whatever elements I can, whenever I can? A car like that is not your everyday shitbox Brian. No, I would not drive that car in the rain. No, I would not drive that car in the snow. I would drive it more than a lot of the people who actually buy them, but some of those people choose not to drive the car at all. To them, yeah, when they move the car, it's enclosed. For the money they pay, they deserve that choice.

Veyron 253 mph.

Est.

Mucialago is the best looking car on there, Followed closely by the Koenigsegg CCR is second and happens to be the fastest car on that truck, and its ford modular engine speaks to me. But the F40 is a gritty loud and nasty unrefined bruiser of a car, which I like. So many choices. The Zonda is inexcusable ugly.

November 2005 Car and Driver. "I barely touched the car's top-speed governor that was set at 253 mph(407.5 kilometers per hour) on the first lap,but on the second I held the car there for at least three of the back straight's five miles".It's not estimated anymore it's observed top speed.

Mucialago is the best looking car on there, Followed closely by the Koenigsegg CCR is second and happens to be the fastest car on that truck, and its ford modular engine speaks to me.

I hate how Ford guys always try point out that the CCR engine is a Ford. The engine is so modified by parts designed and built by Koenigsegg that it only bears resemblence to the Ford by its V configuration. Koenigsegg bought an engine, tore it down, and re-engineered the entire thing.

I hate how Ford guys always try point out that the CCR engine is a Ford. The engine is so modified by parts designed and built by Koenigsegg that it only bears resemblence to the Ford by its V configuration. Koenigsegg bought an engine, tore it down, and re-engineered the entire thing.

I'm not a ford guy, I've just owned 2 mod motors for the past 5 years, It's familiar and doesn't frighten me. ;)