Thorne

Devils Advocate

Are you serious? It's a grand between two people that have a lot of money...Maybe it would be serious to you if you could back yourself with YOUR money but come on...what are you risking (besides your ego)?

$50.00 on Tilley :cool:

-Marc

Because I believe Ohioko4s4 was under the assumption Dr. was still road worhty, and I could just drive down there and get-er-done this weekend since its suppost to warm up a bit, but thats not the case.

Dr. with all this supposed cash, and all winter, can blow his wad on a car that I cant beat. (I dont know why it was beatable in the first place). I STILL say the race should be between Ohioko4s4 and the Dr. I mean, what will a BUILT/BLOWN/BOOSTED/and or sprayed American supercar gain from beating my shitbox? I have built some scary small block _____ set ups, and it would be hard for me to catch Dr. if he choosed to spend the big $.

On the other hand, I think ohioko4 would be happy to race the Dr. with whatever set up he can come up with, and hell, he is even working with 2 less cylinders. :)

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and would you have had 50$ on him with his current set up vs. my current set up?

$50 before it blew up? Sure would have.

$50 when it's running again? That's what I was originally talking about.

Does that mean you will put $50 of your own money to match mine, or are you going to be getting a loan from your keeper?

-Marc

IF it was 50$ for our summer set ups, I would have bet you 100$, hell as much as you can bring.

Unless Dr. pulled 6-7mph out of his ass, or I broke, it would have been easy money.

Should have, would have, could have come down here ALL SUMMER/FALL but you didnt. You just stayed up there and ran your mouth. You can think you would have beaten Tilley all day long...you never came down here to prove yourself.

So, are you accepting my little bet of $50.00 against the doctor come spring or not?

-Marc

Because I believe Ohioko4s4 was under the assumption Dr. was still road worhty, and I could just drive down there and get-er-done this weekend since its suppost to warm up a bit, but thats not the case.

Dr. with all this supposed cash, and all winter, can blow his wad on a car that I cant beat. (I dont know why it was beatable in the first place). I STILL say the race should be between Ohioko4s4 and the Dr. I mean, what will a BUILT/BLOWN/BOOSTED/and or sprayed American supercar gain from beating my shitbox? I have built some scary small block _____ set ups, and it would be hard for me to catch Dr. if he choosed to spend the big $.

On the other hand, I think ohioko4 would be happy to race the Dr. with whatever set up he can come up with, and hell, he is even working with 2 less cylinders. :)

Stop bench racing his supra. You wanted to race Tilley so you got your race. Ohio04s4 is nice enough to front the money for you but now you wanna back out. Also I am on the phone right now with the DR and he is laughing his ass off at you because you have now backed out of the race. Here is the thing, you can now be called a squirrel, cause

A: you wanted a race with tilley, tilley accepted. Now you realize Tilley has some cash and time to spend on the car now you are scared to race him and now you gotta bench race someone elses car which makes 954rwhp. Great...Thumbs up to you..... :)

Guest Shearer
Also I am on the phone right now with the DR and he is laughing his ass off at you because you have now backed out of the race. Here is the thing, you can now be called a squirrel

The Colt is not backing out of shit. The only thing that Dr.Z06 is going to be doctoring is his checkbook after the Colt takes his measly $1000 away and makes him look like a chump doing it.

I could normally give two shits about this crap, but I don't like cocky assholes who think there car gives them a bigger dick. I hope you are slapping a pair of GT35r's and a 346 stroker in that pig, it is the only way that car is going to have a chance with the Colt after I am done with it.

The Colt is not backing out of shit. The only thing that Dr.Z06 is going to be doctoring is his checkbook after the Colt takes his measly $1000 away and makes him look like a chump doing it.

I could normally give two shits about this crap, but I don't like cocky assholes who think there car gives them a bigger dick. I hope you are slapping a pair of GT35r's and a 346 stroker in that pig, it is the only way that car is going to have a chance with the Colt after I am done with it.

Who the fuck are you? Wait, a JP / Ohioko4S4 nutswinger? Stay the fuck in Cleveland. Kthnxbye.

-Marc

Look everyone, Colt's getting cold feet. Wow, this is something we haven't seen three or four or five times already.

Sorry, Econobox Boy, but it looks like you're in over your head. Should have done just a little bit of research before you went whining to your boy Ohio-S4 to run to your rescue. He jumped in with a big bet, I called it, and now you're stuck.

So, no, I'm not racing him, I'm racing you, for $1000. If I wanted to race him, I would have called him out. That's not the case. So save the squirreling and the lame attempt to distract us all from the fact that your caught squarely between the crosshairs.

I wonder if it's starting to dawn on you how you got yourself into this mess. All that outlandish bragging that I was doing - what was all that for? Surely it wasn't an attempt to fuck with your head, get you to go running for your backers, and then get to someone slip up and offer a big bet on your car against mine. No, I would suppose it would take someone with a doctorate in psychology to pull off something like that.

Guest Shearer
Who the fuck are you? Wait, a JP / Ohioko4S4 nutswinger? Stay the fuck in Cleveland. Kthnxbye.

-Marc

Just another nut swinging troll. :)

Terms are me versus Colt, 60-160. Colt in his car, me in mine. Of course, since you knew my car was down, you're anticipating that this race will happen when my car is back in running order. That shouldn't be too long from now.

I just want to quote this and lock it in. 60-160 it is.

Just another nut swinging troll. :)

I just want to quote this and lock it in. 60-160 it is.

Who the fuck are you calling a troll? You come onto my board talking shit about your bitches Colt, and call me a troll? Lick me where I shit.

You better be JP's Mad Scientist to back your shit up.

JP, im still waiting for you to accept my bet...

-Marc

now you gotta bench race someone elses car which makes 954rwhp. Great...Thumbs up to you..... :)

On Mid boost.

As far as right now, you people are funny. I KNOW I would get mauled by a car that traps 142mph, and the situation in terms of difference between him and I IS THE SAME. You chodes really think he cant be beat, like some miracle will give him the 150MPH tail wind he would need to see me.

If Dr was ready to run now, I would be there, but he has to wait for a slot to open up at IPS to get anything done, so thats not going to happen. He can throw a blower on there and I would be there, he just simply wont make up the difference.

As I have said before, I have set up cars, SBC, and I know what they can do, If he spends his money right, it will be a problem. Sorry, I never underestimate anyone. Ohioko4s4 did not know wee would be waiting half a year for this, but as of now I am locked in, so be it.

Its OK, I understand though. I would shit the bed if I had to race Ohioko4s4,and take the lesser challenge.

Shit, fuck the King of 270, he is the King of Ohio's Highways. As the Dr. would say..

Prove me wrong.

The only thing that Dr.Z06 is going to be doctoring is his checkbook...

Ba dum dum! Hey, folks, I got a million of them! How about this one: Colt is so fast that he's going to make Dr. Z06 need to see a doctor when he's done with him! Bwahaha! Wait, how about this one: Dr. Z06 is going to be Dr. Z06ixtydollars plus 940 dollars less when he races Colt! Bwahaha! Is this thing on? Hello? Tip your waitresses, folks.

Seriously, here's to hoping you aren't the witty one of the Akron crew.

I could normally give two shits about this crap, but I don't like cocky assholes who think there car gives them a bigger dick.

We've already been over this: my dick is big irrespective of my choice of automobile. Christ, you and Colt must share a collective learning disorder of reading comprehension. :slap:

I hope you are slapping a pair of GT35r's and a 346 stroker in that pig, it is the only way that car is going to have a chance with the Colt after I am done with it.

:eek::eek::eek:

I am so totally freaking out right now!

:eek::eek::eek:

You asked a question, I answered. 2+2=4.

And yet here you are on my board talking shit for JP to people that are 120 miles away...and some how that makes me a troll... :lol:

What happened to JP saying he's the only one that works on the Colt? Here you are proclaiming how you are going to be building it to beat Dr.'s car....even after JP said he is probably going to lose in the spring...

You're fucking retarded. Go back to eating glue.

-Marc

Sorry, Econobox Boy, but it looks like you're in over your head. Should have done just a little bit of research before you went whining to your boy Ohio-S4 to run to your rescue. He jumped in with a big bet, I called it, and now you're stuck.

So, no, I'm not racing him, I'm racing you, for $1000. If I wanted to race him, I would have called him out. That's not the case. So save the squirreling and the lame attempt to distract us all from the fact that your caught squarely between the crosshairs.

I asked for no help, nor would I. He called me AFTER he made the post, thats how I knew that he didn’t know you were down.

Oh, Im sorry, but you know everything, and you typed it, so it must be law. I forgot.

Again, you want weakness 4 banger, you got it. I would just assume you would want the top of the game, not half best.

This is the equivalent of taking one for the team- I though you said before you get all the fine hoes? Looks like you dont mind being 2nd best.

Ohioko4s4 did not know wee would be waiting half a year for this, but as of now I am locked in, so be it.

Its OK, I understand though. I would shit the bed if I had to race Ohioko4s4,and take the lesser challenge.

Shit, fuck the King of 270, he is the King of Ohio's Highways. As the Dr. would say..

Prove me wrong.

Again

I asked for no help, nor would I. He called me AFTER he made the post, thats how I knew that he didn’t know you were down..

Then he should have done his homework too.

Again, you want weakness 4 banger, you got it. I would just assume you would want the top of the game, not half best..

No, I want a $1000. And that's what I've put myself in line to get.

This is the equivalent of taking one for the team- I though you said before you get all the fine hoes? Looks like you dont mind being 2nd best.

This doesn't even make sense. I've got you rambling again, it seems. Do you mean that I wouldn't mind beating the second best? Your metaphors are all fucked up.

Again

For fucks sake...stop trying to bitch your way out of the race with Tilley by changing the subject and/or challenging him with a 1000rwhp Supra!!

Accept your race with Tilley in the spring, and accept my bet. Or publicly puss out...again.

-Marc