Columbus Racing

04r1

In response to the initial post of this, I propose that the following criteria be established as prerequisites for membership to CR:

- a Full Scale IQ score of 115 or higher on a standardized intelligence test;

- a standard score of 100 or higher on a standardized measure of reading comprehension; and

- a standard score of 100 or higher on a standardized measure of written expression (i.e., spelling).

As an FYI, the average range of IQ spans from 85 to 115, and 100 is the average standard score for both reading comprehension and written expression.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to the initial post of this, I propose that the following criteria be established as prerequisites for membership to CR:

- a Full Scale IQ score of 115 or higher on a standardized intelligence test;

- a standard score of 100 or higher on a standardized measure of reading comprehension; and

- a standard score of 100 or higher on a standardized measure of written expression (i.e., spelling).

As an FYI, the average range of IQ spans from 85 to 115, and 100 is the average standard score for both reading comprehension and written expression.

I scored a 32 on my ACT...in reading/english :)

-Marc

How about we get rid of the "greater than thou" people and call it a day? (hint ^)

You just don't like Tilley's idea becasue it would mean you would get banned. Don't be a hater of the normal and above IQ people. We are nice people for the most part.

Guest Extreme PowerSports

You all know this is COLUMBUS RACING. What Is the deal with the spelling and grammer. The last time I checked nobody had to read or write to see green

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/extremepowersports/mikesbike1.jpg