Things that are not fun

Crash1647545504

Things that are not fun.

1. Waking up in the middle of surgury while the doctor is pulling out your second wisdome tooth and then hearing the assistant say "opps, and put you back to sleep"

2. the entire lower half of my mouth being numb for two days because that main nerve was reaslly close to the wisdome tooth.

Things that are fun.

1. Perscriptions drugs

2. Your mom buying you shit because she feels bad.

3. Laughing gass that smells like strawberrys.

Mine wasn't bad at all really, I woke up and jerked around a little because the doc was pulling a tooth and I could feel it. so they just put a little velcro strap around my arm so i didnt do it again. Woke up again as they were finishing stitching.

Nothing is sore yet, but I cant eat anything till I get feeling back in my toung, it was a challenge enough to take the pill.

hah i remember mine, i got all 4 removed also. went in and they were like your going to feel sleepy next thing i know i was out. when i woke up i had the hottest nurses ever watchin me in the room and i remember thinkin, god damn i look like shit and theres the hottest nurses in this room! wisdom teeth suck!

I only had 3. They gave me N2O; knocked me the fawk out. The one top one I had was no biggie; the bottom 2 ended up getting dry socket (I followed the rules, but I found out that about 25% of people get dry socket, regardless of if they follow the rules or not). Yeah, it was a week of total hell.

When my top one's were pulled, the military DR numbs me up then reaches across and gets, what looked like a flathead screw driver. Next thing I hear is crunchinf and ripping. This guy was pulling my off the chair by my TOOTH! It fucking sucked. And yes, all I got was Motrin.