Where to get tattoo?

Balian

Liquid Vision

livingston and birce rd

talk to Joe he is the owner, a incredible artist

tell him Ryan hoblick sent you.

good prices, light with the needle, and he does insane work.

he is a really cool guy.

i have gotten a couple tats form him, best work i have. colors are bright and the tattoos are sharp.

Bootleg Tattoo on Livingston, about 1/2 mile west of Hamilton Rd.

Will beat anyone's prices in town, and you get an additional discount if you mention you're a CR member. He runs Pro Street too :)

I second that... Joey Knuckles did mine.

http://thewoodomain.net/files/14/final.jpg

Stained skin. My friend got one there from Giovanni and it looks amazing. A guy there named Durb does kick ass work too. I got one at Marty's tattoo and they suck, had to get it redone at 8ball tattoo on campus. Had it for about 8 years and the colors still look as good as it did 6-8 months after I got it.

Never go to Marty's, they suck. I get simple initials done, and they're scared to hell. Deffinately never go there. I read an article in Savage about Stained Skin, seem to be a good shop.

Who did yours at Martys?? I've heard Marty himself is one of the best, but I think his son did mine.. Fucker was cutting me up, I've never bled so much during a tattoo.. Plus his fat ass kept getting up every 5 mins to go smoke.

Bootleg Tattoo on Livingston, about 1/2 mile west of Hamilton Rd.

Will beat anyone's prices in town, and you get an additional discount if you mention you're a CR member. He runs Pro Street too :)

Another vote for Bootleg. I have had mine all done at the Bootleg in Zanesville by the owner of Bootleg, Mark. My father-in-law is Mark's best friend so my wife and I get ours for pretty much free. Who is the one at Bootleg that runs Pro Street? Didn't know anyone that worked there did.

i have had work done at stained skin.. it was a small tat.. but it was crap work...

there a ton of places on campus but i wouldnt recomend any of them.

by the way anyone know any tattoo artist willing to train?? like an apprenticeship

ive been wanting to get into tattooing forever, but the guy i go to said he stop apprentecing.. cause of the risk involved. whatever that menas.

Bodystain, one of the oldest most established shops in the Columbus area. Corner of Morse and Cleveland
I also highly recommend Bodystain. My first tattoo there was done by Carmelo and the second done by Julie. Both do great work, but I personally preferred Julie. They seem to have pretty good prices too.

I also highly recommend Bodystain. My first tattoo there was done by Carmelo and the second done by Julie. Both do great work, but I personally preferred Julie. They seem to have pretty good prices too.

Yeah Julie does mine. My cousin was lucky enough to be one of the last few people tattoo'd by Kevin (if you know anything about tattoos in Columbus, you will know that has was probably the best artist to ever grace Columbus. Featured on the cover of tattoo magazine as well as many many spreads)

A word of advice about bodystain, usually if you take in your own work, it will most likely be cheaper than a comparable peice that is on a flash sheet on the wall. They like doing original work

A word of advice about bodystain, usually if you take in your own work, it will most likely be cheaper than a comparable peice that is on a flash sheet on the wall. They like doing original work

Yeah, when I took my second piece in and talked to Carmelo he quoted me a price and then Julie saw it, asked if she could tweak the idea a bit and then quoted me a significantly lower price. I think she actually has a pic of the work she did on me in her portfolio online. :o

Yeah Julie does mine. My cousin was lucky enough to be one of the last few people tattoo'd by Kevin (if you know anything about tattoos in Columbus, you will know that has was probably the best artist to ever grace Columbus. Featured on the cover of tattoo magazine as well as many many spreads)

Bullshit. I brought in an original piece and was quoted $200. I fixed their PC because someone fucked it up, they dropped $50 and made me a "deal".

I got a similar tattoo on the other arm, of the same quality work, for $90 at Bootleg. No bargaining there, just straight pricing and great work.

Bullshit. I brought in an original piece and was quoted $200. I fixed their PC because someone fucked it up, they dropped $50 and made me a "deal".

I got a similar tattoo on the other arm, of the same quality work, for $90 at Bootleg. No bargaining there, just straight pricing and great work.

what about the "welcome aboard" tattooed on your penis?

I have a peice that most shops quoted around $225, Julie did it for $145. My cousin has over 15 hours of tattoo work at Bodystain, and he hasn't spent more than $600 there. That pretty damn good considering it took 1 hour to do my $145 tattoo. I believe they also have a minimum price there. Like it is $75 to just sit in the chair. Many shops have this kind of pricing due to the artists not wanting to waste time on some shitty little tattoo. Another big thing at bodystain is if you let the artist modify it a bit, the price usually drops more.

It was an original piece that I did let them modify, that's what's pissing me off.

They won't see my business again and I won't recommend them to anyone. On top of that, the guy who did do my work threw a fit when the girl told him to knock some money off for fixing their shop PC.