Anyone on here install remote starts???

BDHG940

Lexus does not recommend installing remote starts on their vehicles as you disable the factory theft deterrant system.I know you probably don't care as a lot of people do it.Just remeber if someone gets in the car now they can take it.You need to install a chip(usually a spare key) in the car so you can start it without having the chipped key in the car.

Thanks I will be sure to contact him. Yea actually this is Chrismas presents so I dont know if I will want to disable the theft deterrant on her car without asking, wouldnt be too good. Is there a way to rig up something like how that spare key has that chip in it to be by the ignition so I wouldn't have to disable anything? Hope you can follow that, sounded kinda confusing.

creative custom choppers, $239 for viper remote starters installed. Kelly has been doing them for 15 years. The viper alarms have a bypass box that holds a spare key to get around the factory theft system, I believe its an extra $89 and you have to give up one of the factory keys.

740-362-0694

Cool, we have actually done some work for Creative Custom Choppers on his 5.0 up there I guess. I will have to get in touch when them to see what we can work out. I have already got the remote starts, just need to get them installed.