Colts vs Pitt

SpaceGhost

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a stupid bet...I would make it again. O-line slacked, and it showed. Not to mention the crowd noise...damn. Oh well, I lost and will pay up this week :)

The Colts will not go undefeated...

-Marc

Big Ben looked anemic, he has trouble with passes beyond 10 yards, he had Hines so open in the 3rd quarter it was a TD, but he threw it high and behind, ugly. And Payton and James just put that steeler defense under the knife, it was a very ugly game IMO. I think it will be closer next time the two play if they do, but Cower is a fucking moran for doing an onside kick already down by 9. That was some stupid shit.

Jacksonville, San Diego, and Seattle all have a decent chance at beating the Colts. They are all good teams, and all have weapons on both sides of the ball.

Jeff, if you are so sure, I got 50 bucks that says your Colts do not go 19-0. That's undefeated in regular season, both playoff games (only two because they will have homefield and a bye), and the Superbowl. Same bet goes to Ben. :cool:

-Marc

*could change to 20-0 if for some reason they do not get a bye in the playoffs....

Maybe I'm wrong, but I dont get the last statement. If the Colts dont get a bye week, that means another team with at least 2 losses during the regular season gets it. I would say, it's either 19-0 or less than perfect season. 20-0 is not possible.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I dont get the last statement. If the Colts dont get a bye week, that means another team with at least 2 losses during the regular season gets it. I would say, it's either 19-0 or less than perfect season. 20-0 is not possible.

Jason, that's why I said if for some reason they dont get a bye. :p

-Marc

Jacksonville, San Diego, and Seattle all have a decent chance at beating the Colts. They are all good teams, and all have weapons on both sides of the ball.

Jeff, if you are so sure, I got 50 bucks that says your Colts do not go 19-0. That's undefeated in regular season, both playoff games (only two because they will have homefield and a bye), and the Superbowl. Same bet goes to Ben. :cool:

-Marc

*could change to 20-0 if for some reason they do not get a bye in the playoffs....

Really ballsy of you to throw out a bet on something that's happened once in the history of football. :rolleyes:

Really ballsy of you to throw out a bet on something that's happened once in the history of football. :rolleyes:

um, no the one time in a 16 game season. because it happens in college and H.S. also it's the second time since the inception of the superbowl & 16 game season.

ohtert teams other than the dolphins, undefeated throughout the history of PRO football

22 canton bulldogs 10-0-2

23 canton bulldogs 11-0-1

29 packers 12-0-1,

34 bears 13-0-0

42 bears 11-0-0

Jason, that's why I said if for some reason they dont get a bye. :p

-Marc

Marc, not to beat a dead horse, brotha...

If for "Some Reason" they dont get a bye, that reason is that they lost somewhere down the line. LOL 20-0 IS NOT POSSIBLE.

If I'm missing something, let me know.

Late

um, no the one time in a 16 game season. because it happens in college and H.S. also it's the second time since the inception of the superbowl & 16 game season.

ohtert teams other than the dolphins, undefeated throughout the history of PRO football

22 canton bulldogs 10-0-2

23 canton bulldogs 11-0-1

29 packers 12-0-1,

34 bears 13-0-0

42 bears 11-0-0

Sorry, guess I wasn't specific enough. :p