Funny for sale

yotaman88210

http://columbus.craigslist.org/bik/756948742.html

What a nut

Outlook Diamondback Mountain bike sale $111.11

Works great. Seems to shift ok, Wheels are in good condition. Brakes look ok.

You can take this bike off some really sweet jumps, or down some pretty knarly trails. Which I'm told is great for impressing members of the opposite sex, or even the same sex. YOU NEED this bike. It could work wonders for your love life.

This bike Features:

2 Wheels 26" front and rear (inflated)

A frame

Working front and rear brakes

A spiffy reflector for the front fork

A reflector for the back seat as well.

A handle bar -the brakes and shifters are connected to this.

3 gears attached to the crank and, 7, count em, 7 gears in the back for like 21 crazy speeds.

Shimano derailleurs move all these crazy gears around.

Grip Shifters

A sis oval frame (made of aluminum)

A kickstand

It is a perfect bike for the campus area. Leave your expensive bike at home. People will probably not steal it with all the nicer Canondales and Treks around.

I'm not going to say using this bike cures cancer, but it can help the environment, which is almost as good as curing cancer.

Save money and the environment by commuting on this bike. Compared to driving in a hummer 2 miles to work, which would use .4 gallons of gas (round trip) you just saved the planet from 8 lbs of CO2, and saved yourself (@ 4.00 /gal) $1.60. If you bought it today, the bike would pay for itself in 70 days, just before September 10th, in time to celebrate Steven Jay Gould's birthday, or if science is not your thing, Karl Lagerfeld's birthday.

First come first served. Please respond with your phone number, to make things simpler.

Thank you and good luck,

Im not going to lie. Even if I was interested in this bike, the ad is so retarded that it would turn me off from buying it.

i disagree, and would swing it the other way, if i was half tempted to buy it, this ad would have clinched the deal...

I don't know there are 7 gears in the rear end. It has 21 Crazy Speeds!!!! Kinda has me thinking. I wonder how it corners and if the biker sluts at the events would wash it??? Hell if they would throw in a awsome set of speedo's and a helmet with a mirror on it it would be sold For real. :burnout::lol: