some gilrs need kicked in the teeth

McGraw

I'm fuckin' serious this is getting re-god-damned-diculious.

okay, I'm starting to think the idea of having a steady girlfriend is outdated.

I do something, I get grief, I don't do it ... I get grief.

She calls me crying says she can't tell me why .. and later I get shit because I didn't 'pry enough'

Why can we not shoot these girls? They outnumber us don't they?

errrr ... it helps that she lives with me!

fuck this game, I quit.

Look I have learned something with girls. No matter what you do ro say, you are wrong. So when a girl that I am dting starts bitching at me I usually punch her in the face and leave her unconscience on the floor. If that doesnt work I willl usually slam her head through the drywall at my house. They usually get the picture that I mean business. A alternative for this is to pick her up and toss her on the bed and shove your penor in her mouth, they usually cant bitch when they got a penor in their mouth..

Hope this helps

Look I have learned something with girls. No matter what you do ro say, you are wrong. So when a girl that I am dting starts bitching at me I usually punch her in the face and leave her unconscience on the floor. If that doesnt work I willl usually slam her head through the drywall at my house. They usually get the picture that I mean business. A alternative for this is to pick her up and toss her on the bed and shove your penor in her mouth, they usually cant bitch when they got a penor in their mouth..

Hope this helps

:lol:

Sam D's Guide to The Lady's...Chapter One. How to Make Your Bitch Stop Bitching...

-Marc

Chapter 2 will be on how to get a hot bitch to like you :cool:

So when I want a hot girl to like me I usually punch her in the face and leave her unconscience on the floor. If that doesnt work I willl usually slam her head through the drywall at my house. They usually get the picture that I mean business, and that’s hot to any hot girl. A alternative for this is to pick her up and toss her on the bed and shove your penor in her mouth, they usually can’t say that they don’t think your hot when they have a penor in their mouth..

Hope this helps

:D

Hope this helps

damn remind me not to hook you up with one of my hot friends. :)

damn remind me not to hook you up with one of my hot friends. :)

Listen it is your duty to hook me up with every hot friend that you have. I am now on a hate fucking spree. It is my duty for the love of men around the world that have been fucked by a girl, for me to go out and fuck every one of them and then dump their asses to the curb...