new addition to car and garage

PonyPimpstress1647545491

Hmm. What is done to the heads to come up with 10.5 with such dished pistons? And since it's hard to tell on the intraweb, I am being curious, not bashing.

no its cool there only 17 cc dish and with afr 185's with 58 cc i think its 10.5 its been 0 decked and all that jazz

buckeye - yes i bougth the eagle kit not 205 or 225 because im building a street car yes it would be more power with the bigger heads but im such a huge fan of port velocity and the tourqe that comes with it. also im use a mild cam to some people

anthony- yes your is smaller and prolly will be faster i all aspects but i will race it and drive it not jsut talk about it hope to see you out next yr :)

I bet $20 that Anthony won't be able to dyno over 850 RWHP on properly functioning, non-converter flashing it up, accurate reading, Dynojet chassis dyno any time in 2006. I'll will make one bet with one person, and it can't be Anthony, as that's no fun. :D

I will not be dynoing 850 RWHP either. :(

Because NTHER and I have been friendly picking on each other for awhile. It's called internet humor (kinda like my garage queen joke, Sam). Notice the smilies I use? Maybe people should quit taking things so damned seriously, it'll help some of the bullshit around here.

Jon, it's a postcard.

Some of you need to quit being so uptight and live a little :)