new addition to car and garage

PonyPimpstress1647545491

The doubters said I wouldn't hit 300rwhp stock. I did.

The doubters said I wouldn't hit 10s with me driving. I did.

The doubters can officially kiss my ass again, right Brandon?

I never kissed you ass in the first place...:confused: Although its aleast smaller and more petite now.

And Im just giving you shit, and will continue to, seems to be the hot thing, and I have to be in the in crowd!:p

Its the eagle kit forged SRP pistons, forged rods,arp bolts. Fast racing put it together and 0 decked it and such. As stated before itll be 10.5 to 1 with the 58cc heads. Using a perfrmer air gap intake and a quick fuel 750 mech. sec. carb with some work done pro-billit dist. and 1.6 rockers Should be pretty fun with "alittle" juice

nther

Well, besides the lack of motivation... I lack the money. So, it looks like I'll be continuing the be slow for quite some time. I think I will finally get around to fixing the rear and the other 50 small things it needs as soon as I work out alternative transportation for the winter.

And it's HAWT! So the low compression in this ford is for..........?

The dished pistons are needed to get the compression down to 10.4:1 so that he can run pump gas. It seems like alot of dish, but with 58cc chambers and a 4" stroke in the mix... it's not hard to end up at 11.5:1 or so even with flat tops.