Mid-Ohio news

Mojoe

Damnit Michelle Where's the fucking Rallycross track!!

Has MO beaten any records in terms of going the longest w/o resurfacing? This is going to be badassed! I wonder if the loss of the Runoffs was the final straw that broke the cheapasses back? The adition of more grand stands along the back straight, and connecting the keyhole to the esses, will give the track more spectator appeal, and therefore more Event apeal. Bring back CART!

I hope it doesn't loose any of it's character that came from the concrete patches. They made it more difficult on a bike but more rewarding at the same time.

The braking zone at the end of the back straight was starting to get bumpy though so this could be a good thing in that respect.

I'm not sure if anyone caught it from that article but there are going to be two AMA weekends there including the final round of the year which was previously held at VIR. But Yeah...we still need to get some bigger venues back like CART.

Andy

Ha...the fan shround is loose again on the M3....should I call him and tell him about it?

I'll let you know when I plan on going next. BMWCCA requires you to pay the membership fee to participate in their events (not really an issue for me). PCA does not in most cases and they were both frindlier and had a better event in my opinoin. I'll let you know when I plan on doing stuff. As soon as I get perminant dates I'm signing up for as many as possible. 4 last year was not enough!!

Andy

Ha...the fan shround is loose again on the M3....should I call him and tell him about it?

I'll let you know when I plan on going next. BMWCCA requires you to pay the membership fee to participate in their events (not really an issue for me). PCA does not in most cases and they were both frindlier and had a better event in my opinoin. I'll let you know when I plan on doing stuff. As soon as I get perminant dates I'm signing up for as many as possible. 4 last year was not enough!!

Andy

I bust Andrew's chops about that every other week. Mr. fancy pants is what I call him now. LOL. When I was a member it was only $35. I think that would be a better rounded group to go to the track with. plus, the discounted track days for being a member.