Meeting Friday 12/2

shootersimmons1647545502

i may be over. i have a new pulley and tune on my cobra......and i now have a primered fender on my 944 after 3 months....thats a call for celebration. im supposed to meet up with friends from my hometown, but if anyone is at hooters, keep an eye out for a dirty black 03 cobra with bald rear eagle f1's.

I'm waiting for a very large shipment of drugs to be delivered so I can resale them for a profit on the streets of Columbus.Anyone who wants some extra money just meet me up at hooters.

I'll be there, right after my friends and I get done with the 12 year old girl I have chained up in my basement. I get to go first tonite!

are the strippers going to be at hooters? im finally heading out there tonight. i have a friend who's a photographer that is comign along, just in case anyone has some cool cars, we should have nice pics to post up. hopefully me and another friend will finish his turbo notch to be present too. see you guys around.

i just wanted everyone to know im going to rob the Sunoco on the corner of Holt and Alkire tonight (12/2/05) at 11:39pm (according to my Verizon Wireless LG phone... says 5:33 right now)

I chose this one since it was the stupidest and most specific. Wouldn't it just be hilarious if this gas station DID get robbed tonight and word spread that you posted on a public forum that YOU were going to do this, kidding or not, I'm not sure how the cops would take it.

Just something to think about before posting stupid shit.

I chose this one since it was the stupidest and most specific. Wouldn't it just be hilarious if this gas station DID get robbed tonight and word spread that you posted on a public forum that YOU were going to do this, kidding or not, I'm not sure how the cops would take it.

Just something to think about before posting stupid shit.

im going to do it just so he gets blamed

i "lost" "twice" from any of the rolls because i thought the van in front of me was a paddy wagon. i was ahead of him, then i hit my breaks (i lost my glasses at a party). the other time (i still have my stock shifter), i started in 3rd, and was in low rpm, wound that up, then when i went to pull into 4th, i had problems.....so i clutched again, and never really caught back up. alllllllll the other times, i let them do the honks, so they could get a little advantage, and i let them get a small jump before i hit my gas, to try to even it up a little. i still spun even from our 60 roll. i basically raped everyone. i lost everyone, when i was way ahead, aand i think they all took an exit. i went back, but none of the same cars were there.