The Chevy Muscle Car MOTHERLOAD!!!

400 HO

http://www.depereautocenter.com/parts.html

Story is an old guy named Donald Schlag passed away. He started collecting things when he worked at his dad's John Deere dealership. He bought all kinds of stuff from Chevy dealerships, and made trips to California annually to get even more rare parts and cars.

When his dad died, Don Schlag started putting all this stuff he had accumulated in tractor trailers, and sealed them when they got full. Even he didn't go inside them once they were full ... he just started loading a new trailer. Lots of the stuff was bought at swap meets, thinking it would be valuable someday.

The eventual buyer, Larry Fesette was 'selected' by the family to take the collection as is, site unseen. Several tried to buy it, since legend had it that there was Yenko cars and hundreds of high dollar rare big block combinations. This gentleman, Fisette bought it of course hoping it wasn't junk ... Turns out legend was right.

he is very lucky, I would kill to be in the guys shoes right now, he prolly has quite a lot of money sitting there, I would sell most of the cars and keep a few rare big block cars like the orange 69 Yenko, but I would sell the rest

Ive seen restored ones on the barrett jackson tv show on speed channel go for upwards of $250,000 so an all original unrestored car can prolly see upwards of $400,000, that guy is sitting on a goldmine and he knows it lol

Mark