Come spring the new king of Cbus will be a 4.6 32v 281

Sam1647545489

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i said that the 03's have less advance at tip in due to the blower. On an na app you will make more power and have sharper response with more advance at tip in. The more advance you have down down and right when you get on the gas will result in more torque and peak HP happening sooner. This is not something you can do with a forced induction car because of detonation.

I stand by what I said.

Guest 408turbostang
i agree with what you say powers and i thought you mixed cobra with the mustang gt not the ford gt so my bad on that mistake and have you seen the new gx1 it is a bad ass looking ride hp went from 550 to 610 on the gtx1

Guest Ponyfreak

I run the 4V stuff, and always will. 2V's have made almost as much power as a 4V, but it requires some really exotic valve train parts to do so. I personally have revved a stock 4V to 8000rpm's. STOCK. A stock 4V would rev to 10,000 with stiffer springs and stock cams, and nothing else. I have never seen or heard of a 2V rev anywhere close to this.

I would also like to see any 2V or 3V engine that flowed more than the shitty B heads I have sitting in my garage. 318 intake @ .500 and 262exh @ .500 if i remember correctly. There are a lot of 4V heads out now that have flowed much more than that.

If you have more headflow, and a greater RPM capabilities, you CAN make more HP with everything else constant end of story. There is a reason why advanced engines run a 4V or 5V head.

That will make your car fast no doubt, but it's definitly not enough to be King of Columbus by a long shot.

Its a funny thing though, who is this proclaimed king? There is no one that has been Identified here. Mind you to keep it on topic, we are speaking on a street car, who will be somewhat proficient from a Dig, Roll, and is at least mildly comfortable to drive.

It seems there is this mythical car that hides somewhere, than can beat ANYTHING, Supra, GT4788 V8, Tilley with 3 turbos, the fucking Saturn V....... But no one quite knows who he is. He is there though right?

The GT4788 with put 1300-1400WHP on whatever it is strapped to as long as it can hold the power. If that is not going to come close to be the "king", not by a long shot, PLEASE, tell the king congrats on having the fastest street car in the Fucking World, since I can not tell him because he is..

Not on this Board

Does not Own a computer

But is out there, Somewhere. :lol:

I think most people with extremely fast rides, do not need to get online, and e thump their chests. Maybe I am wrong.

Sure.

But this creature is supposedly not on this site some how. A CAR RACING site dedicated to people who live in Columbus, but this guy, the fastest guy, was never invited, or does not what to come on right?

Lets say hypothetically, that this guy, the King of the Streets, really is not on the site. I would assume one of you all, the people of the local scene, should still know this mythical beast right? I just want someone to step up, point a finger, and say THIS is it.

Fuck post a pic or something, it is 2005, and EVERYTHING is on the net. This 7sec 180+mph street sweeper must be somewhere....

As far as I am concerned, from what I have scene, heard, and researched, Tilly, Tinman, and Sam are at the top of the Totem poll down on C-bus's highways. Pikey was formidable when his heap ran, and that’s it.

Until someone has some story with witnesses or video, in the words of the great Dr.Z06 himself..

Prove me wrong.

Vaughn, will the yellow Nova was it 2 years ago. That was an actual street car, not some drag only car like Lutz, Ed Parker, Howie and the like. Who claim that they can take it on the street but everyone knows they don't. Vaughn's Nova ran 7.41 I believe with a Pat Musi engine. Since then I think he's sold the car to someone out of state. Fastest actual street car I've seen lately, that's actually on street regularly is a guy in Millersport. Can't remember his name, but it's a 69 green Camaro w/ white rally stripes on 10.5 tires. Run's 8.30's all day long and always pulls the wheels up every pass.

Guest Removed

Ok first off dumbass a lot of racers don't get on the interweb! most ive talked to have been on here at one point or another but are soon to find out how much B.s. goes on here and Do not come back due to the way they are treated!

Most of the fast shit should be out of town at a race somewhere, don't you think!

But sorry I forgot , all you want to do is start shit like everyone else!

I run the 4V stuff, and always will. 2V's have made almost as much power as a 4V, but it requires some really exotic valve train parts to do so. I personally have revved a stock 4V to 8000rpm's. STOCK. A stock 4V would rev to 10,000 with stiffer springs and stock cams, and nothing else. I have never seen or heard of a 2V rev anywhere close to this.

I would also like to see any 2V or 3V engine that flowed more than the shitty B heads I have sitting in my garage. 318 intake @ .500 and 262exh @ .500 if i remember correctly.

You sure do have a short memory then. You saw mine just a couple of weeks ago.

338@ .500 lift and they are just getting started.

9000rpms no problem.

Ok first off dumbass a lot of racers don't get on the interweb! most ive talked to have been on here at one point or another but are soon to find out how much B.s. goes on here and Do not come back due to the way they are treated!

Most of the fast shit should be out of town at a race somewhere, don't you think!

But sorry I forgot , all you want to do is start shit like everyone else!

Did you miss this?

Lets say hypothetically, that this guy, the King of the Streets, really is not on the site. I would assume one of you all, the people of the local scene, should still know this mythical beast right? I just want someone to step up, point a finger, and say THIS is it.

Fuck post a pic or something, it is 2005, and EVERYTHING is on the net. This 7sec 180+mph street sweeper must be somewhere....

Until someone has some story with witnesses or video, in the words of the great Dr.Z06 himself..

Prove me wrong.

Thank you. Try again.

I know in my old neighborhood there was some serious cars in garages some people do not care about staring at a computer all day or posting on car forums.I swear when i went to the northeastern part of Ohio I didnt see shit out but i'm not stupid enough to think there is nothing up there.

Guest Removed

Colt!!!

Look retard ! your missing my point . either because you are retarded, or just not done playing with your little penor yet....

There are several groups of racers in this town, can you even understand what im sayying!

We can't perdict what will happen next year!

Just this year,

Some off the faster guys from out east have been on the west side , and haven't even seen some off the faster shit over here and in the south end.

Not every one gets on The interweb !

No one down here has a 10sec shitbox, they run 9's!

No one is going to stand up on here after all the shit in the papers and the news about street racing! and proclam there king!

The cop's down here are busting down harder and harder every year!

Get over it ! Your trying to swing your nuts , You need to wait for them to drop first!