punk ass nutswingers?

Guest BLUE BY U

Guest BLUE BY U
Why do i get PMs about "a freind of mine wants to race hes gonna so kick your ass, his car is wicked fast" i really dont care i will race anybody any time. i have yet to turn down a race. some i know are a waste of time before i race but i still race, (matt gsxr 600 has beat me 4 times yet i will still race him) so will the little punk ass nutswingers let your freinds talk for themselfs i dont need you wasting my time.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Gearhead559 said he knows a guy who will race you. He said his name was Mensan. Apparently, Gearhead says Mensan owns a killer import. It is a stage 3 V-tec ,"wit a fitty shot of NOSSSSS", busting down a brazing 183hp to the fronts.

Pimp rolling wit da body kit slammed, yo.

ZYU out.

I believe Gearhead559 said he knows a guy who will race you. He said his name was Mensan. Apparently, Gearhead says Mensan owns a killer import. It is a stage 3 V-tec ,"wit a fitty shot of NOSSSSS", busting down a brazing 183hp to the fronts.

Pimp rolling wit da body kit slammed, yo.

ZYU out.

LOL, I did offer BLUE a race, in my old Lincoln, and if I remember correctly, he did turn that one down.

Nice try.

Why do i get pms about "a freind of mine wants to race hes gonna so kick your ass, his car is wicked fast" i really dont care i will race anybody any time. i have yet to turn down a race. some i know are a waste of time before i race but i still race, (matt gsxr 600 has beat me 4 times yet i will still race him) so will the little punk ass nutswingers let your freinds talk for themselfs i dont need you wasting my time.

Post it up! Don't be shy.

Guest BLUE BY U
i dont know you so i am not going to judge you, i dont like Mike he talks way to much shit for me. he was talking shit about my car right in front of me not knowing i was the owner and i called him on it, and bitched out. now he has his nutswingers PMing me.

i dont know you so i am not going to judge you, i dont like Mike he talks way to much shit for me. he was talking shit about my car right in front of me not knowing i was the owner and i called him on it, and bitched out. now he has his nutswingers PMing me.

Well, thanks for not judging, as I'm generally a nice guy. :)

I would agree that Mike talks a lot of shit. It's just his personality. I like Mike, and am good friends with him, though.

Oh, and if it makes you feel any better, he called me out as well.