Who's hiring?

Guest Rane

I'm 19, who's hiring? Preferably not just seasonal work but I'll take whatever atm. I live out by the hooters cr meets at. Looking for first or third shift. anyone know of any jobs? Pay don't matter much, overtime>Low pay.

I applied for Verizon.. 800 575 Hire.

so far so good, i should be starting the first of hte yar.

What qualifications (if any) are needed? And is it just customer service phone work or what?

Thanks

if you want to do collections, i work @ NCO. its @ 4000 e 5th ave (either take hamilton to 5th by the airport, and go down a mile or so on the right, or take broad to yearling to 5th, turn left on 5th, about 1/4 mile down on the right). around 9.50-10$/hr start. schedule is 3 days a week 8-5, 2 days 12-9, depends what group youre in, but friday is always 8-5. 2 saturdays a month (8-12) and if you work 4 hours saturday, you can take those 4 hours off at some point during the week, meaning they dont pay overtime (unless you get approved, but its rare)

chance to bonus as fast as you catch on. it usually takes 3 months to start building up monthly payments to the point where bonus is easily achievable

if you apply, put down on the app that i reffered you

my name is Evan Wyant

• 2 weeks later...

4000 e 5th ave. take 270 to hamilton rd, go towards airport, 5th ave branches off once you pass airport, follow it down about a mile or so, past the duchess station...its on the right. when you pull into the lot, theres the main front door and a side door, double door, go in there, and the guard will be in the little booth. ask him for one

you do have to be 18 though, w/ a diploma or a GED. i saw youre only 17

collections places are always hiring. its a competitive job. theres new faces every week, and people leave all the time. since ive been here, our ford dept has gone from 20-21 ppl down to 3. its a lot harder pulling all the extra weight, but the less people, the less you have to split the $ up. i would rather work in a small group, but right now, it would be nice to get a couple people in here to lower the case files

like i said, put in an app anytime. theyre always looking for new people