Ol Man Winter Arrives Tommorrow Nite?

Kohones

They're calling for 3 - 5 inches of snow starting tommorrow afternoon!! I can't wait to slide home from Springfield tommorrow?? The challenge will be to try to not get hit by Ohio's great winter drivers??? Careful everyone, if the weatherman screws up & is correct (for a change) / it will get interesting & body shops will fill FAST -

I really don't know if the beater is ready. I'm still kinda scared to actually drive it for the fact that it might break down. lol I definitely can't drive the Corolla any longer. So here in a minute I have to take my nephew to school in the Accord and we'll see for the first test. I'm definitely ready for winter though. Got my new snowboarding boots last night, ready for this weekend.

Got my 3200# of salt loaded up on the f250, salt spreader and 8' plow ready. Bring on the snow. If anyone wants their driveways plowed for a CR discount let me know. I will only stay local though in columbus....

Also you must pm your SS# and credit card #..... http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/kekekegay.gif

Got my 3200# of salt loaded up on the f250, salt spreader and 8' plow ready. Bring on the snow. If anyone wants their driveways plowed for a CR discount let me know. I will only stay local though in columbus....

Also you must pm your SS# and credit card #..... http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/kekekegay.gif

3200lbs of salt eh? how fast do you think that would make someone's car rust?

Sam would you consider plowing part of a cul-de-sac in front of my driveway since the city never plows it? Like a car length? Last year we had the same snow in our cul-de-sac all winter; It became huge Ice chunks and damaged my front lip on my car. If we get a substantial amount of snow can I call you and how much? I don't want the street plowed just the part in front of my driveway About a car length, I have a curb I have to take at an angle and slow so I don't scrape, so when snow builds up I scrape even easier pulling out of my driveway.

Sam would you consider plowing part of a cul-de-sac in front of my driveway since the city never plows it? Like a car length? Last year we had the same snow in our cul-de-sac all winter; It became huge Ice chunks and damaged my front lip on my car. If we get a substantial amount of snow can I call you and how much? I don't want the street plowed just the part in front of my driveway About a car length, I have a curb I have to take at an angle and slow so I don't scrape, so when snow builds up I scrape even easier pulling out of my driveway.

Location???????

was thinking the same thing sam. There are 8 houses in our cul-de-sac and it will never see a plow. unless po po on our street calls in some favors.

Oh and I live in galloway just off hilliard rome.

Ugh. My Jimmy still isn't finished, so I gotta sport the ol' Moostang. 245/45/17 Z-rated tires, and down to the wear bars out back. This will be fun. Made it through Jan. on this past winter in the car, but there was a bit more tread back there then.

I might have to go buy a bag or two of sand to toss back there....she gets a bit tail happy.