Car Shopping

Miller

Last weekend I was involved in a car accident when I was on my way to see my girl friend. Someone bumped my tail and threw me into a spin into someone else on an icey bridge, both guys left the scene without helping me or giving me insurance. The bird was declared totalled, the damage was far more then what it was worth I guess. So I'm hoping to present my receipts to insurance so I can atleast get some money back on them. I always liked to keep my car's mods kinda secret even though it was a slow v6, but there is no sense in hiding it now. It had:

Cold Air intake

KN Filter

Injectors

High Flow Waterpump

Thermostat

Fairly aggresive Cam

ls1 Valve Springs

Stage 2 clutch

FlyWheel

Rocker Arms

QTEC Y Cutout

Magnaflow Exhaust

Ignition shit (Plugs Wires Coils)

The point is I need a new car, and I was looking for something that would get me rolling fast for under 13k. I have a 2000 dollar set of rims that I loved sitting around so I was hoping for a 93-97 Transam or c4 corvette so I could transfer them. But I'm staying open minded here. Anyone got some ideas?

Cliff notes: Help me choose a car for under 13k

Last weekend I was involved in a car accident when I was on my way to see my girl friend. Someone bumped my tail and threw me into a spin into someone else on an icey bridge, both guys left the scene without helping me or giving me insurance. The bird was declared totalled, the damage was far more then what it was worth I guess. So I'm hoping to present my receipts to insurance so I can atleast get some money back on them. I always liked to keep my car's mods kinda secret even though it was a slow v6, but there is no sense in hiding it now. It had:

Cold Air intake

KN Filter

Injectors

High Flow Waterpump

Thermostat

Fairly aggresive Cam

ls1 Valve Springs

Stage 2 clutch

FlyWheel

Rocker Arms

QTEC Y Cutout

Magnaflow Exhaust

Ignition shit (Plugs Wires Coils)

The point is I need a new car, and I was looking for something that would get me rolling fast for under 13k. I have a 2000 dollar set of rims that I loved sitting around so I was hoping for a 93-97 Transam or c4 corvette so I could transfer them. But I'm staying open minded here. Anyone got some ideas?

Cliff notes: Help me choose a car for under 13k

no this car...sorry

is your car black with black wheels?

Yep that is the one, I luckily took my black silver lip wheels off a week before the accident and put the stocks on it (saved me a from rim), I'm counting my lucky charms :D.

What cam did you have in there? :).

GT2 :p

yes black 16's for snow/winter.... damnitt man sorry about your wreck I was hoping you'd get more fun outta that cam and shit. keep me in mind for future mods.

It's cool man, the ls1 will do me some therapeutic good.

This is what it looked like before the accident.

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/8676/dsc010387ee.jpg

I'm looking forward to the v8 club anyway