Sickest C3 Vette EVER!

SPLN SUX

I figured this was an appropriate thing to post being that this is my 1200th post.. why not post about a car with 1200hp :D

Heres the link to the discription....

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?p=722477

The link to the pics (also at the bottom of the discription)

http://www.lateral-g.org/distad/

The link to the short vid

http://www.lateral-g.org/movies/1200hpvette.wmv

Enjoy bitches :burn: :burn: :burn:

What's up with that lame ass clip?

"Hey, guys, wanna see what 1200hp looks like? Well, look here - here's me starting it up, and then here's me backing up a little and then pulling forward and adjusting the rearview, and then here's me cruising on the driveway, and then here's me peeling out - BUT JUST A LITLLE BIT BECAUSE IT'S CRAZY FAST - and then here's me pulling into the garage."

No offense to you, Nick.

That car is nicer than pretty much ANY car on this site, yet people want to dog it.

And someone with gold rims (bling bling, where are the Daytons??), and a big riceboy wing trys to say that car is ugly!

in defense of the sti it comes that way from the factory its not like its something that he went out and done to the car after the fact. Personally I like the gold wheels on subaru, they have used that wheel color since the late 90s.

Oh and the vette is very nice not sure if the lip on the rear wheels looks right but still would drive the shit out of it.

"Hey, guys, wanna see what 1200hp looks like? Well, look here - here's me starting it up, and then here's me backing up a little and then pulling forward and adjusting the rearview, and then here's me cruising on the driveway, and then here's me peeling out - BUT JUST A LITLLE BIT BECAUSE IT'S CRAZY FAST - and then here's me pulling into the garage."

No offense to you, Nick.

+1

Looks fast....sounds fast

No offense to you, Nick.

i was going to watch it till the play by play came out

That car is nicer than pretty much ANY car on this site, yet people want to dog it.

And someone with gold rims (bling bling, where are the Daytons??), and a big riceboy wing trys to say that car is ugly!

And the fact is your Formula is the fucking sweetest looking ride. So you can have an opinion and others can't. :rolleyes:

Typical bullshit.... :bs:

Oh and I didn't TRY to say it was ulgly. I DID say it was ulgly........and it IS ulgly.

C3s are the ugliest vette ever made.......

True Story.....

Even my wife says my car is ugly so I won't say anything about its looks.That is a lame video though and I get sick of mega hp cars that are driven like that.He didn't do anything he couldn't do in a stock Vette.