Wireless Router questions..best?

Boost-n-Juice

I've had this Linksys BEFW11P1 for about 3 years now. Never really had good luck with it. A ton of dropped connections. This the model that uses a removable card, well now all I get is a red light on the card. My lap top connects to like 3 other nets around my house but I never see my IP in the lynksys. Any ideas?

What's a good router for the house? 2 laptops, 2 desk tops. Don't care about printer servers. Just want something solid and user friendly.

just bought a netgear b/g for $20 after rebate from amazon. Very nice thus far.

Honestly I have never had a problem with netgear, linksys, or belkin equipment, and I only get the out-of-date sale models.

*here is the link... went up $5 in a few days, but there is still a $20 rebate on it. Cant beat it for $25.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00008SCFL/ref=ord_cart_shr/104-0940865-3416741?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance&n=172282

I have a linksys WRT54G and love it. Great reviews easy to set up and virtually no maintenance.

I have the same, it's literally been rebooted all of twice in years, never a dropped connection or any other issue with it. (Other than me screwing it up. ;))

I have a linksys WRT54G and love it. Great reviews easy to set up and virtually no maintenance.

+1. I have a PC wired, one PC wireless, wireless Laptop, and a print server running off of mine. Never a problem. Even when the kids hit the ole' power strip in the middle of surfing!!

My suggestion: Buy a brand and stick with it. Don't buy one brand router, then another brand card. You'll thank yourself.