2nd time: WTB: car w/ specific requirements

MrMeanGreen

You shit in the thread, you get banned. I don't have time to fuck around.

I need a car:

$500 or less

Automatic

No RWD

Not blue

Prefer four doors, but not required

Very little initial investment, but has to run and drive reliably from the start

Post what you have here. I want mileage, specs, contact info, and pics if available. This will be purchased by the weekend if possible, in cash.

If it it blue or RWD, or a combonation thereof, DO NOT POST ABOUT IT! As I don't give a shit and it won't be bought. Bans will be passed out for thread-shitting, FYI.

So from before:

Eli: You've been warned, this is not the thread to be a smartass

Rick: Have your dude get with me on the Tempo, I'll PM you my number

Chris: Stay the fuck outta my thread

Matt: You too, quit being worthless

John: Find out more info from your brother

Joe: Not a chance in hell, and it's BLUE, read above

Brother-in-law. :D I think take my name off the list, their mom wants to keep it for some reason just in case her POS car dies.. Which translate to.. The car is going to sit outside for years and we're too lazy to clean it up to sell it. Sorry. On the other hand, my dad always seems to find cars for CHEAP. He's coming up to the house tomorrow so I'll see if he has seen any around.

Who is this car for?

I would suggest looking in the Marietta area...maybe through AutoTrader. Mike is always talking about how cheap cars are down there...

-Marc

TRUE story

Go to Nelsonville, stop in a gas station and pick up a Bulliten Board. Then go eat some Sonic while looking through it.

um, meby i'm missing something, but I don't remember talking to you about a tempo, or any other car relating to this............... I do work a car lot, and you're welcome to stop by and see what we have. I don't think that you would find something as inexpensive as what you're seeking, but we do have some pretty decent transportation.....

um, meby i'm missing something, but I don't remember talking to you about a tempo, or any other car relating to this............... I do work a car lot, and you're welcome to stop by and see what we have. I don't think that you would find something as inexpensive as what you're seeking, but we do have some pretty decent transportation.....

LOL, if you can't find it on this lot, then you need to raise your standards. :D

ant my grandma still might have my great aunt's old car if you wanna take a look at it later, 81 gm something, 4 door brown, auto, great shape, extremely low miles, only thing is i think they are asking 1500 for it

is it okay if i shit in the thread now??!

Anthony how about a 94 red tempo. I don't have pics but can take you to see the car whenever you want. The price is 500.00 it is an automatic 2 door, not sure of the mileage but it is under 100,000. Give me a call if you're interested.

Here is a 92 chevy . My son is driving it now wait to get his sunfire fixed

I can get some pix but james took some. He'd let it go for around 500

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18288&highlight=mace

It's located in GC I can get you a number if your other deals fall through.

Mace